Ambassador Application Simon "Sweden" Wester (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138107585
Discord name: Simmoun
For how long have you played on CG SCP: More than a year with nearly 1.2k hours on the server
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Simon "Sweden" Wester
Civilian name:Simon Wester
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding

Held Roles

SCP-096

CI-G​

MTF O-1 CSG​

Nu-7 SPC​

DEA Whitelist​

E-11 LCPL

IA Whitelist

CI-(TEU-LCPL)

Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No active warns or Bans but I've gotten a MRDM Ban October 2nd 2022 which is now outdated
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- Old Answer
I really enjoy spending time as IA and I feel like Im appreciated in the work not only by fellow Agents/Operatives but also by the personnel working and I feel they respect me since i respect them even if its during an Arrest, I also feel like I know our Legal Codex without any problems which helps during an Arrest and while watching over personnel, I also really appreciate the teamwork IA has during critical situations how they manage to take care of the different situations. And at last i want to experience the feeling of being a CL4 personnel and I feel like IA Ambassador would make a great first since it can prove Leadership.
Addon
These days you dont really see alot of IA doing their duties aswell as for some ambassadors I believe that we need more ambassadors. People that know/Knew what they were doing , This is why I am applying since I believe I can help fulfill the duties of IA and help the DOIA aswell as the entirety of Internal Affairs after these confusing weeks with IA.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I know most things about the site after my year on the server, I've already been ambassador once so I know what to expect aswell. Im mature due to my age and considering I've spent these last months being screamed at in O-1 do to better which I've improved in and I now after some time watching the new ambassadors now whats needed for Improvement. Im able to do IA trainings aswell as give them orders such as POIs and other questions they have regarding the Department
Im very happy to speak with other people on site and usually when I do I end up helping them with something.
I believe my knowledge as an Old ambassador can fit right in to the department once again to help IA improve.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
Old Answer
I've Written my fair share of Incident Reports while working as an Agent can't really place a number on it, But I would say the thing that makes a Document stand out and make it good is the structure and the amount of Information a person has put in an Document since the amount of information is irrelevant if a person can describe it in a perfect way.

Addon
Still a fair share of documents done, Some for O-1 is the difference and then the old Ambassador ones.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The internal affairs Ambassador has many different responsibilities on the Site and that includes managing IA and giving them important POIs for example D-block, LCHZ and Checkpoint Charlie. They also make sure that nobody is breaking the Site's Legal Codex and makes sure that no IA is arresting people for no reason and if that is the case they take care of that Agent by giving them a warn or ban, They also help the Department Director with managing the IA department with bringing out their orders, The IA Ambassador also takes care of trainings and Lectures to teach more Agents/Operatives to understand the Legal Codex but also what IA actually work with. They also take care of their CL4 and has to make sure to follow their important duties as an CL4 Personnel. They also create operations for Agents to take part in on a specific subject for example "Keep an eye on ████ if they are breaking the FLC"

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in :
Simon "Chimera" Wester grew up in a small town around Stockholm with his parents and younger sister. From an early age, Simon displayed exceptional intelligence and a natural curiosity about the world around him. He would spend hours reading books and asking questions that often left his parents astounded. However, Simons thirst for knowledge often made him feel like an outsider among his family and friends. As Simon grew older his passion for mysteries and uncovering the truth only intensified. He pursued higher education in various fields, including mathematics, physics, and computer science. His exceptional academic achievements caught the attention of an organization known as the SCP-Foundation which worked with Securing, Containing and Protecting secret anomalies from the outside world. Simon was not sure if he would take the job or not until a car accident with his family happened this lead to the passing of his family, leaving him alone in the world, Simon made up his mind to join the Organization not knowing what was waiting for him. He got to the Organization and got trained both by Physical training but was also put in mental situations to be able to handle the Anomalies he was about to face. He got a job as a Cadet and worked his way up to becoming an MTF Soldier and after an Incident with SCP-████ Simon got the nickname Chimera from the Greek mythology when he managed to Pacify an Anomaly alone since Chimera was said to do the impossible, Simon got noticed by his knowledge for the Foundation and landed himself a job as an Agent working for the IA and is currently working to accomplish more in the Organization.......​

'Evan'

Jun 4, 2023
+support

Great guy as O-1
Has experience of IA Ambassador
No past conflicts/trouble
Active

I see him fit well as an IA Ambassador, therefore offering him another chance could be great to see!

Tim Drake

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Wester

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Tim Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.