Character name(s): Bruce Wan "BAT"
Civilian name: Jake From State Farm
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-i not been in mtf but i tryout out for CI but i fail the hacking

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-bans marco/scripts the reason why was cause i was asking the community around scp foundation if they knew what the fastest way to get xp and some guy said be afk as 999 and put something on my keyboard and he said i wont get in any trouble to i believe him and i did it but i reaslized that was a big miskate and i feel bad so i appeal it and wrote a ban appeal i got acccpet and i will never do it again

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

-cause i seen people being ambassador and because i feel like i will fit the job and be on my best behavior whlist being a ambassador and i feel like theres not many ambassador doing there job correlty so i will be a good and helpful ambassador and be as confiendent as i can

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

-cause i feel like ambassador these days dont care about there job and just wonder not doing there job the right wayb so i feel like i will fit in with the other ambassador and show them how it done

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

- i made a document before and by making a good document it must come skill cause not all people can write a nice document so exc can sign my document and get what i derserved.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

- Being helpful when can and also be respect whlist being a ambassador being a ambassador can be hard at some times but if you really push your limit its like a peace of cake but people can be harshed on you but thats why your a ambassador for a reason am i right?

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: My Ambassador character would be face on some challenging people but my character knows how to handle situation like these my character help people from all around the scp foundation from being kidnapping or hurt or being harrest my character will defend the foundation members my character is to save scp foundation members and feel like a king.

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
-/+ I've seen you on a couple times but you could be a little more professional

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
Greetings @lucas123xx,

After careful deliberation, the Department of Internal Affairs will be denying your application at this time. Please reach out to any Internal Affairs Director for any questions or concerns.

With Regards,
Director "Recker"

Status
Not open for further replies.