Denied ammo stockpile in D-block using scrap

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
giving the scrap trader a 'refill ammo' purchase for something like 200 scrap (for refilling medkits and gun ammunition)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
makes medkits more usable for d-class (once you use the 2 bandages and 3 heals you have to ESCAPE to refill them)
makes dropping weapons less annoying (the amount of times you have no ammo after a sweep gets very irritating)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
could make d-class a little harder to deal with
might take dev time to implement
d-class probably won't survive long enough to use up all their ammo lol, in which case just give us a way to refill our medkits somehow

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
i just want some way to refill my medkit after using up all the charges and ammo refills are the only current way as far as i know

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

So a d class scout/brute with a deagle and scope on said deagle is basically unstoppable until sweep.

The ammo limits what they can do

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support

People just drop guns and switch jobs to refill ammo, there's no point in keeping it this way because d class are always gonna find a way to get ammo. This is just gonna bring a new, better, not against the rules way to do it. Big support.

pinhead

Jan 27, 2023
CL1 keycard/dispenser enjoyers will be unhappy with this suggestion

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
-support

So a d class scout/brute with a deagle and scope on said deagle is basically unstoppable until sweep.

-support
A C1 costs 200 scrap and one ammo box is 45 bullets. I think we get enough ammo.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
-support
A C1 costs 200 scrap and one ammo box is 45 bullets. I think we get enough ammo.
-support

the only way of refilling medkits is an ammo box which we DONT have
as others have mentioned everybody has a lot of ammo already (in their inventory or dispensed) so a purchasable ammo box is not a big change

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+support when you drop a gun you lose all the ammo which Is frustrating

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
+support when you drop a gun you lose all the ammo which Is frustrating

/holsterammo before you drop any gun and youll pick the gun back up with whatever ammo you had before.
Med pack shouldn't be reloadable that the entire point. It actually makes d-class fun when the right people are on.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Bill Nye The Guy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We believe that this would cause an imbalance, as realistically D-Class wouldn't have infinite ammo. If you somehow make it out of D-Block, there are plenty of stashes where you can refill your ammo and medkits.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.