"lol" without the quotes

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:55465198

Your steam community link:

Date of blacklist:

Sometime in December

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:

RDM, Admin disrespect, alt accounts

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):

Proton VPN, multiple copies of gmod

Please list any alt accounts:

over 30+ sorry

Who blacklisted you? (if known):

No idea sorry

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url)

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I want to make it clear that what I did doesn't reflect who I am or what I stand for. I got caught up in the moment and made a huge mistake. But I understand that apologies are not enough, so I want to assure you that I will take steps to prevent this from happening again.

First, I will make a conscious effort to follow the rules and respect the administrators at all times. I understand that their role is important in maintaining a fair and enjoyable playing environment for all players.

Second, I will work on controlling my emotions and avoiding impulsiveness while playing. I know that it's easy to get caught up in the moment and react without thinking, but I'm committed to improving my self-control.

Lastly, I will not use alternate accounts again. I understand how this undermines the trust in the community and it's not fair to everyone else.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?

Yes, most of my alt account have perma bans for massrdm.

Why should you be unblacklisted:

I just wanted to reach out and say sorry for my behavior on the SCP-RP server. I know I caused some problems with my RDM and talking back to the admins and I feel terrible about it. I also want to apologize for using several alternate accounts. I know that this is against the rules and it's not fair to the rest of the community.

I want to say sorry to all of you guys and especially to the admins who I disrespected. That was way out of line and I know it made things tough for everyone. I'm not asking for forgiveness, but I hope you know that I'm truly sorry and I'll do better in the future.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully we can all move past this together.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

I promise to be self conscious, and a better human in general.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I find that this server has a community and roleplaying experience that is hard to find anywhere else. I am in awe of the amount of dedication put into the server, and the admins have been more than forgiving to me. I would like to repay the debt I owe. Thank you.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Could you please provide the Steam ID of the first account you were blacklisted on?

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I don't see any SL notes about blacklists issued to either of the Steam IDs you have provided, which means they were likely both automatically blacklisted for evasion. If you were manually blacklisted, a staff member would have made a note of the blacklist internally at the time. I can't investigate this further without knowing the Steam ID of an account you were manually blacklisted on.

lmao

Oct 12, 2022
Here are the steam id's, I think its most likely the top account that was blacklisted

STEAM_0:0:636146279
STEAM_0:1:740738612
STEAM_0:0:713373359
STEAM_0:1:636141573

i think the ign of the account that got blacklisted is dean inch rester idk if that helps

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @lmao,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the fact that you tried to evade the ban so many times instead of waiting and trying to sort your blacklist, we believe that your return to the community would not be beneficial.

You may re-appeal in 6 months (19/07/2024)​

Status
Not open for further replies.