An Apology to the MRP Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Don't you dare quit for any reason you cunt you're really just overthinking this entire situation.

Everyone's a bit curious in life. Obviously the admin team simply cannot condone the use of the command you used (but it goes without saying there was an oversight there because a GM did not need that command in any circumstance lol) which is why you were stripped of your post (albeit excessive, a temporary demotion would've been fine since everyone knows you are still the same and didn't turn heel)

Your behaviour in OOC isn't always unwarranted. Sometimes you're not choosing sides, you're just being frank. Some members of NATO are very obviously encouraging of the "tribalism" as you/someone said somewhere else. (hurr durr my immersion!)

USSR is built different. We're proud to have you. You're an awesome lad and I'm sure (almost) everyone thinks the same way.

Hope you can sort out your personal issues doe, you can PM me or something if you ever wanna chat :)

Have fun lad x

• Love
Reactions: Valkon

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Everyone has bad moments man don't beat yourself up , not everyone is perfect and everyone has stress built up and will set you off when you don'y even realize it , don't leave the community an such just take a break and come back in good spirits as much as you can despite the issues.

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
not forgiven
chtOaWA.jpg

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Two way street, people wanna be toxic to me I'll tell them they're a cunt. All I did was call out the staff bias towards NATO.

Status
Not open for further replies.