Anatoli Karpov's discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

anatoli karpov man

Your Discord name & tag: CEO of trolling#6694

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 838804091957411850

Date of ban (if known): 09/29/21

Reason for ban (if known): reacting to alot of messages with ?

Who banned you?: Hydro

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: no

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): because banning someone permanantly for ? is kinda stupid now it was stupid of me aswell to put the ? emoji's but like banning someone permanantly for that is just i dont see how that makes any sense banning me for like a week or 2 fine sure acceptable but perm come on why you should unban me is cause i personally think banning someone for ? is stupid and i wanna return to mrp go back to sha but thats it i might not have given the best reason to be unbanned but i hope it works

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I'd normally ask someone else to make a decision when I'm the ban issuer and I'm rejecting the ban appeal, but in this case I don't really feel the need to.

If I'm totally honest, I really can't be bothered to go through this whole song and dance again where a non-trivial number of players think it's okay to spam and troll around on our Discord. You say that you were spam reacting to messages with the emoji, but at the same time I was repeatedly asking in the channel for people to stop doing that. You, along with a few other friends took it upon yourself to totally disregard what I was saying to troll in the channel.

If you need any more proof, check your Discord name, forum name and see your profile picture - it's not a good look.

You may re-appeal in two weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.