Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):andrea nu7 pvt
Chaos name (include your rank):anna ci-b
Civilian name:house vito
Steam ID:
Do you have a mic?:yes
What server are you applying for?:scp roleplay uk
Is this the first application you made?yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:i have a loot of waning, why? because i am a moron who
forget 67 out of 100 times the rule-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:no
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:no
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:betwen 3 and 19
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:because i want to become a productive member of th comiunity
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? because i have a loot of free time
Why are you special over the other applicants?: i am not special, i am lagging

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
pls see list of mission below

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
add more house on pinewood, add a townhall, a church and extend the map
add a recipebook on every kitchen of the server
reorganize the room to get an optimization of the space for the medical and the resercher staff

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:no idea abouth what it does

A-1:no idea abouth what it does

Nu-7: ci lcom got possessed by 035 and he is commanding the ci
basically in this event 035 will possess a lcom of the caos insurgency and will guide the with the objective to just enter inside the facility and copy all the file of scpnet, and possibly free d class and friendly scp to excape; if possibile in this event i'd like for scp 035 to have the possibility to bw people in 2 way(kidnapp them and brainwash or go near a grup of peaple and use his power to brainwas them[they will simply do a defence roll and if the valor of defence is inferior to 80 they will join the "party" of 035])

CI: same thing of the nu-7

E-11: peanut started duplicating contain her before the site get overrun by his clone
during this event everyone who get killed by 173 will become a 173, during this event everyone can team with anyone exept scp 096, 106, and 939; if 999 play with an hostile scp it will become pacific for 10 second making him easyer to recontain

Foundation Staff: 912 has become both sentient and sapient, go get information abouth his history and horigins

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

-No Effort was put into the Application
-Barely any interactions which were quite bad

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Hello andea.

I will be rating your application with - Support

I'm sorry andrea but you are reasonably new in the community you have small chances for Game Master / Staff applications.
I highly recommend you learn a lot more about the community. Such as you have no clue what A1/O1 does, of course, you never interact with them since you are a Nu-7 Private but after some time I believe you will find out (And get amnesticated).
Also, your application is pretty unprofessional which will also come with time as you experience a deeper side of the community.

You have also asked @Renolk for help on how to improve it so here are some of my points.

- Be more professional in the application

- Get yourself known in the community
- Think of bigger events.
- Teach yourself Serious RP
- Get hang of English grammar

If you have any questions don't be scared to ask me or any other members of our community.

Good luck andrea.

Jinkins Jr

Apr 15, 2022
Ill give a - Support due to:
-The app appearing to be rushed or poorly thought out,
-Events seem to be lacking story wise, (not all of them, they're is potentional, in general id advise to rewrite them to have a narrative)

Sorry if this app might of seemed harsh, but It seems that you're newer to the server(I might be wrong) , I'd mostly say to play on differing jobs, getting yourself known by the community,

andrea

Aug 2, 2022
Ill give a - Support due to:
-The app appearing to be rushed or poorly thought out,
-Events seem to be lacking story wise, (not all of them, they're is potentional, in general id advise to rewrite them to have a narrative)

Sorry if this app might of seemed harsh, but It seems that you're newer to the server(I might be wrong) , I'd mostly say to play on differing jobs, getting yourself known by the community,
ok, i will work for a decent story for the event; tis will take 2/4 week to make the event at least decent, if possible i wuld like so sennd you some idea about the creation of the event and his history for suggestion, a guide, requirment and possibile approval

andrea

Aug 2, 2022
Hello andea.

I'm sorry andrea but you are reasonably new in the community you have small chances for Game Master / Staff applications.
I highly recommend you learn a lot more about the community. Such as you have no clue what A1/O1 does, of course, you never interact with them since you are a Nu-7 Private but after some time I believe you will find out (And get amnesticated).
Also, your application is pretty unprofessional which will also come with time as you experience a deeper side of the community.

You have also asked @Renolk for help on how to improve it so here are some of my points.

If you have any questions don't be scared to ask me or any other members of our community.

Good luck andrea.
ok, i'll try to improve it, ty for the help

andrea

Aug 2, 2022
Hello andea.

Good luck andrea.
what a-1 and o-1 do in the roleplay?
if you can explain me event the basic of theyr function i may be able to understand them and make a good event/work for and with them

Jinkins Jr

Apr 15, 2022
ok, i will work for a decent story for the event; tis will take 2/4 week to make the event at least decent, if possible i wuld like so sennd you some idea about the creation of the event and his history for suggestion, a guide, requirment and possibile approval
Sure sounds good!, just remember to talk with other GMs since feedback is highly recommended when you're a GM

Deleted member 1285

This application is horrible, I am giving no verdict

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @andrea ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application

I have chosen to deny your application due to the large amount of negative feedback from the community around it.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.