Status
Not open for further replies.

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93173586

Discord name: nathancheetah

For how long have you played on MRP: 2 years (approx)

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): Andrey Zelenskyy

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPT Kharkov[Andray Zalansky]

Civilian name: N/A

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1687612909867.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have been MAJ of 15thRB, as well as CPT for ISAF/17th/STS and that is all the experience I have, this is mainly due to the fact that I like to stick with regiments for long periods of time as a show of my devotion and loyalty.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
Throughout my time in NWO I have maintained a relatively high rank of STS Captain, where I developed my leadership skills which I used in many wars to lead STS to victory. I have successfully led teams of diverse individuals in high-intensity level situations, ensuring effective communication. My leadership style encourages teamwork amongst my team members. I have a good track record of operational excellence in my role as a Captain, where I have consistently demonstrated a keen attention to detail in my tactics which commonly lead to victory. As one of the few high ranking members in STS, I have experience in allocating resources effectively, which analysing data to make informed decisions.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
STS CPT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
+ Effective communication (in game and out of game)
+ Great understanding of others
+ Good adaptability to different scenarios
+ Experienced in most situations and war types
+ Problem solving
+ Combat skills

- Hacking ability (not as good as some people, but can hack most things)
- Never been SC
- Can get in trouble with law occasionally
- Not very lore orientated

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Andrey was born in Kharkov in Ukraine, where he was born into the mafia, but he later escaped from the mafia into the NWO's army. He started off as standard ground infantry, where he later was hand selected to join the secretive STS.

Andrey Zelenskyy emerged as a prominent figure within the Strategic Task Syndicate (STS), his reputation as a seasoned veteran and a strategic mastermind has made him a respected leader within the organization. His journey in the STS began with humble origins as a young and ambitious recruit; through his exceptional tactical and leadership skills, he swiftly climbed the ranks, earning the trust and admiration of his fellow officers.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
To ensure the safety of NWO personnel whilst also providing leadership to allow for victories in wartime. Also, HC are tasked with the upkeep of the law and to allocate different resources to trusted officers of the NWO army. Furthermore, HC are also there to keep members of NWO occupied, especially during peacetime where people will commonly AFK. As well as this, HC are to make sure that the different officers of regiments are constantly setting a good example for their regiment and leading their regiment for improvement.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
Outside of RP, HC have the responsibility of keeping track of any issues that arise with their regiments, as well as any staff issues that could affect their regiments. As well as this, HC are to make sure officers are up to date with any changes and make sure they are happy with them or if they have any suggestions to try and bring them forward to the correct parties. HC can also have the responsibility to setting up RP scenarios and making sure that the lore side of the regiments is alive and available for those who are interested, which can be things like documents.

Last edited:

Muggers

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 18, 2021
+ Support
+ Nice guy
+ good leader
+ has a decent amount of time on the server
+ activity is good
+ loves eggy toes

- Drives a ford

Reactions: nathancheetah

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear Andery,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We regret to inform you that we are in disagreement that you are eligible to hold the position.
We do not think you are fit enough for this postition cause you recently have came of LOA and we want you to spend more time within STS before applying back for SC.

Reapply in 3 weeks

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Reactions: nathancheetah
Status
Not open for further replies.