Denied Anima and a Rule surrounding it

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The rule surrounding Anima usage is that breaking someone's leg with a sniper is considered "Minor Glitching", That "someone" is a person under the influence of anima.

This is not an Official Rule that's set in stone, however it's not common sense to all, and even if it is. I propose that it is allowed.

My reasoning for this is that a Counter Strategy is needed for Anima users is very much needed.

If you have not understood what i wrote down my suggestion essentially means this...Allow people to cripple Anima Users via Snipers.

RP Explenation for this Phenomenon: Anima only protects it's users from Penetration Damage however it does not protect the user from Blunt Force Trauma/Damage.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-All Factions have a way to deal with Anima Users. (It's fair towards everyone)
-The Chemical will not need to be fixed in regards to granting it's users full invincibility. (Which i also think is pretty fair)
-Depending on the way you see it, It nerfs the Chemical by a bit and slightly decreases it's value but not much.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Depending on the way you see it, It nerfs the Chemical by a bit and slightly decreases it's value but not much.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I can't find much flaws with this since it doesn't require much time and it gives us atleast 2 positives which i think is pretty good.

Jack Manning

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 5, 2022
counter strategy = cuff or block / surround them w/ guns
It's a good strategy and the only one so far, why stop there when we can do better with a method that'd cut down the amount of people needed to detain 1 anima user.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
It's a good strategy and the only one so far, why stop there when we can do better with a method that'd cut down the amount of people needed to detain 1 anima user.
because anima is annoying to get for a large portion of the server, the only people that can easily get it are GOC & Chaos, and now its even annoying for us because we wait hours only to be capped at 3L total

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
because anima is annoying to get for a large portion of the server, the only people that can easily get it are GOC & Chaos, and now its even annoying for us because we wait hours only to be capped at 3L total
Pretty sure 7722 or some other scp gives u a chem to MAKE anima

So F has a chem source

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
Even if anima protects only from penetration damage the user would still be able to run because anima prevents any forms of pain, pain is literally the only thing that stops you from running with a broken leg unless you got the femur out of it

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Jack Manning,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This has been logged as a bug and will possibly be fixed soon.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Angry
Reactions: Jack Manning
Status
Not open for further replies.