another ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195441481
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: Nov 21st 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity x stacked bans x
Who banned you: Hound
Ban length?: perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: depends on what i said
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: what did i say that was toxic i will respond then because idk
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i wont say toxic things
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
this the only good scprp server left

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hello. I do not remember what warranted the ban, but from what I can find, I did ban you on the 21st of November. I will forward this to Cloak for further deliberation.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
I just wanted to say that due to the amount of times I have been banned/warned, I could totally understand why you would not want to unban me even if I did or didn't say anything offensive. I spent most of my time trying to find shitty loopholes that I could exploit and got mad whenever I got warned/banned. This server is the only good SCPRP server left, and I'd rather play on the active server than the one with the funny accent people. I want you guys to know that I will not minge and I will try to actually RP.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
I looked up your permanent ban but couldn't find any information on our system, your permanent ban isn't logged properly I will reduce it to 26 weeks which is the next lowest ban length after permanent.

That will be all I will do for now, if you want to be unbanned earlier than that you can re-appeal after 3 months have passed from your initial ban. That date will be the 21st of February. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.