Denied Another Fun Job! (Bird)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

[Add another fun job called Bird. You can choose to be a bird and can fly around either being a annoying bird (like the pavement dweller) or you can do certain tasks like go to the ocean and go to certain spots where you can eat fish to gain XP or go to certain dumpsters around the map that aren’t the hobo ones and dig in the trash to find food which would give you XP. This job isn’t a VIP job and can hold up to 3 slots. The bird can be shot down if you are annoying people too much and you have to abide NLR. This would be a fun small edition that would make the world seem more lively by adding an animal to become. This would be fine to add I think because we already have anime girls and exotic dancers you can become as well as sharks that can literally walk around.]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

[No I haven’t seen any suggestions like this kind of job being added. Because I want to add more things to the server to make it seem more lively and realistic and usually cities and towns would have birds flying around, it just adds more life to the area]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

[New job for players to have fun on. More realism to the server. More rp available.]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

[Can be mingy on the job and annoy people to much,(that’s why you can kill them if they keep bothering you). That’s about the only negative thing]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why
should this suggestion be accepted:

[Based the on the positives and the negative I think this should be added because it gives more rp opportunities and a job to have some more fun on and do more tasks. Since there are already some silly jobs like an anime girl and a literal my little pony job I don’t see why this wouldn’t be added!]

Thanks for reading ?

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Denied

Hi @blixer .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because there isn't a need for this job addition.

Please note that job addition suggestions are rarely accepted, and need to be incredibly well-thought-out in order to be considered. As much as I'd love the idea of adding a job like this, it'd essentially serve the same role as a job we already have (pet).

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.