Denied Antrax Revamped ( vatm / vbank )

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

My idea can 1 of 2 ways or both ways , making a revamped and brand new antrax ( for anyone who has played for CN for a long time will know what im talking about ) for players too put money on the maxnet terminals , either if there is a way for players too make there own vbank applications for online banking on the terminals, or if ventz, hydro, or who ever on the dev team too make a brand new banking system on the maxnet terminals

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

No ( not that i know of )

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

Easier banking for buying and making transactions of maxnet stuff ( especially ventz coin ), an addition to new program's to make with maxnet

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Less ways of being mugged and people getting easier access too storing money vs having to go out into the open and getting mugged and losing some of that money ( Thinking Eco Wise )

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I think a new banking system for maxnet terminals would be a good idea, also the idea of people making player bank applications.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Fatal_Titan .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The content team has chosen to deny your suggestion because the server already has multiple viable ways of storing money.

Additionally, MNScript can be used to pay into ATMs, and will allow players to spend money directly from their ATMs. Therefore there isn't a need for a maxnet banking website.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.