Anyone know how to return the contents of the console or result of a command as a string using mnscript?

Ambien

Aug 23, 2023
Anyone know how to return the contents of the console or result of a command as a string using MNscript? I've tried a few different approaches but to no avail any help is appreciated.

Shrimp

Mar 28, 2022
You can't get the results directly from the console but you can the get the same results a lot of the time by using net messages. There's a really good tutorial for that here by lybbx. If you can be more specific with what you're trying to do I let you know if you can use net messages. Also if you're trying to figure out protocols for what net messages you're trying to do here's my thread I made where I found a few of them -> link.

Ambien

Aug 23, 2023
You can't get the results directly from the console but you can the get the same results a lot of the time by using net messages. There's a really good tutorial for that here by lybbx. If you can be more specific with what you're trying to do I let you know if you can use net messages. Also if you're trying to figure out protocols for what net messages you're trying to do here's my thread I made where I found a few of them -> link.
thanks i appreciate it ill take a look :D

Ambien

Aug 23, 2023
btw im basically just trying to get it so the result of a bf_password attempt is returned as a string so i can combine it with a cryptography script to get the password.