NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR LT
Civilian name: Dr Dillmitri
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dmitris-uhc-application.1659/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
1661878472510.png
Most all punishments were done on time before or within when I was a UHC LTGEN and past that I have been clean since when it comes to punishments with only 3 warnings within my tenure as UHC/SC and the rest either due to mishaps or holes in rule knowledge that have been accounted for as staff.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Extensive experience including over 8 months of UHC/SC Experience and more in CO level experience totaling nearly 11 months of total combat leadership, regimental management, team management, team organisation and war tactical experience in delivering victories/great moral to the troops.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- Through great experience and a lot of time to cool off to grow a fresh sense of leadership and focus, I feel that I am ready to take on SC again with better work, better physique, better tactics and most of all, better attitude and work output. Through experience one can learn a lot and with that I have learned many things that I take dearly to this day and wish to come back into the SC and bring our troops to victory with the rest of SC standing with us.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- AOR LT (NWO)
- INFANTRY PRIVATE (UAN)

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths
-Punctual
-Efficient
-More Active
-Mature
Weaknesses

-Sometimes overly strict
-Have been carried away with judgement
-Have been overly serious in Position

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support

Hello Dmitri, I cannot give you my support on this application for the reasons listed now.

- Previously when you were High Command you often had power trips and you were quite patronising to those below you, yes there's hierarchy and such but we're a team.
- You never listened to people's opinions and were often biased towards those who you liked, which is natural, but when you are a candidate for SMAR (at the time), you can't be biased towards your mates as the teams health and protocol should matter more.
- Your leadership is questionable and when leading wars you often didn't seem confident in your own orders (in the past).

This is not an attack, I simply am stating my opinion as I don't feel you're suit for a HC position. You do just fine in AOR. Now, I am basing my opinion off of what you were in the past, you might've changed but considering our interactions over the past few days in RP, I can still see these issues.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hello there dmitri or should I say Sierra,
from my perspective, you do not have the ability to lead/manage a faction and I'm assuming you don't know what that is however. Joseph Stalin's article will give you an explanation

tl;dr, you have zero capabilities to lead/manage a faction so its a -support from me[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Michiel-MV

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

Hello Dimitri, as a previous High Command member, you've often had your flaws which were mainly mentioned above, those flaws were and still are extremely serious and I'm yet to see a change in those flaws.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support
+Active
-Haven't seen him do much stuff in AOR recently
Also some of Kiwi's reason that he stated that i sort of agree with
-Sort of advertised his app with an strawpole

Met'yu

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 22, 2021
Slovakia
+support
+He supported me while I was trying to stay in UHC, this is the least I could do.
+great friend
Sierra, try gaining people's faith. Show them you could lead.

Deleted member 3142

NEUTRAL / -SUPPORT

I will speak as your current regimental command that you had a poor ethic and will for AOR in the past weeks however, slow improves are becoming more clear to me. I personally think you should work on your communication and presence around others first before looking to reach the top end of the chain. Keep looking to improve wherever you can but this is currently how I feel about your passion within NWO. Best of luck to you regardless.

- REDACTED 99
(TRIAL-DEV/MAPPER Lucius)

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
-support
Recently skipped to CO
Rest of the reasons stated above. Especially kiwis post

Reactions: Kiwi

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Damn ok so Dmitri getting slammed from all angles here, I'm going to give my two cents on the issue just to maybe offer some clarification and how this man works.

Dmitri has always been a more controversial leader in the USSR, he was in line for the GRM role but me leaving early made it so I couldn't properly train him. What I will say to the limited training I did give him is this: he is exceptionally versatile and receptive to feedback and positive change. He truly did want to be a good leader and to have fun in leading, but his shortcomings were too frequent for players to actively forgive without a serious amount of time.

I saw past that and I saw a great project, what followed was Dmitri turning into a fairly incapable and sometimes irritating UHC into a UHC that was actually half decent. He calmed his attitude, listened more to people and eventually all the nattering about him came to an end. This did take some time to do, and a lot of difficult conversations with him privately about how he should be carrying himself and how he should be acting as a team player. But every time I did have a chat there was no defensiveness or self-justification, he listened and he took it to heart, chosing to develop himself as opposed to doubling down.

At the time of me leaving, Dmitri was well on the way to becoming a solid UHC, and he was already a GEN. What happened after I left I have no idea, I only saw snippets and I had a few people message me privately about how he wasn't doing as good of a job. What I can guess happened is he fell back onto old habits, becoming harsh, aggressive and not very much of a team player.

Dmitri needs active and constant supervision to actually grow and develop in a leadership role. He has soured a lot of relationships with people unintentionally through his attitude, but he is by no means a bad guy. He just needed time to work out the negatives, as we all do. This is probably why he is still at HMOD after all this time. Dmitri was at his best when he had me and a few others around him to course correct his attitude, which unfortunately he couldn't retain after we had all left.

Dmitri is a good lad, he has potential BUT he needs to develop as a team player and he needs to truly take the guidance given to him and use it to actually better himself personally before being given any role of serious credibility. We all need to learn in life, Dmitri just hasn't been able to find a good teacher. He could also benefit by perhaps not taking the game as seriously as he does, which is something I hinted at before I left.

Overall, he has a proven record in UHC, I knew him better than most and it was me that allowed him to get up to GEN in the USSR, and I'd do it again, he knows what he is doing, he just needs people above him to guide him. I wouldn't recommend him for any role above GEN given his past experiences, but the roles prior I think he is an excellent fit for. A lot of people are nuking his application based on personal feelings and bad experiences which I don't agree with. If he can get the job done, he should be let in.

It's a very narrow +support from me

(And back off to my cave I go)

Reactions: Mango

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
I'll neutral for now
I would +support you if it wasn't for your recent rank skips, you always took what I said on board, whenever I needed help or guidance as a new member of UHC you were there to help. Never took my mistakes out on me and always helped where you could. Personally I think you didn't do as well coming to the end of general but that's because imo your heart wasn't in it at that point. Imo you did alright so gl

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
+Support

On leading wars they may be people that are better at them, But when it comes to general issues regarding regiments, people or anything he's the go to person to talk to.
A nice and great person overall.
Goodluck.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Heavy + support
I have given you this support because when you were grm in ussr I thought you did a really good job leading us through to many base raids and I personally favour you to other candidates because of the advice and motivation you have given me and have helped me on my path to CO in UAF occas talking about how I can improve and make myself a better face on the server. You are almost like a role model to me someone to be like . My best regards . Mrghost

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.