Accepted AOR/RMP job

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds a new job for AOR/RMP it would be a 500 combat score job with 250 health and 100 armour
It would come with reg kit a gun no pistol a shotgun flashbangs smoke grenades and the riot shield

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably don't know

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gives the regiment something extra that isn't peacetime orientated
Means they may be able to help more in wars

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Some people might not want AOR/RMP to have anything

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would be pretty cool for AOR/RMP to have something extra to help on the ground that isn't a dmr due to it being combat score it will have a cooldown like flamer and jugg so it will not be able to be spammed meaning it would be completely balanced

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
doesnt add anything new
it is littarly a nerfed engineer job
riot shields are not that good you cant shoot with it and you can still get hit. shotty is bad exept in bunker.

i would say

change the riot to a normal light or deployable
give a normal gun aswel

Last edited:

Walter Piecebury

Mar 4, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds a new job for AOR/RMP it would be a 500 combat score job with 250 health and 100 armour
It would come with reg kit a gun no pistol a shotgun flashbangs smoke grenades and the riot shield

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably don't know

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gives the regiment something extra that isn't peacetime orientated
Means they may be able to help more in wars

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Some people might not want AOR/RMP to have anything

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would be pretty cool for AOR/RMP to have something extra to help on the ground that isn't a dmr due to it being combat score it will have a cooldown like flamer and jugg so it will not be able to be spammed meaning it would be completely balanced
-support
i do want Aor/rmp to have something but this is simply not in any way fair to guys like IVG/ISAF that yet another Infantry special job goes to Aor/Rmp.
I love that you are trying to better these two regiments but i think that their combat doctrines in both regiments need to change to fit the role they have on the battlefield as medium to short range infantry. as they currently from what i see are being pushed or are pushing into CQC battles where they lack the tools to properly work.

Ball Man

Oct 14, 2023
-support
-Giving an extra combat score job to AOR wouldn't be fair to more ground combat oriented regiments such as ivg and sts
-If AOR gets one than everyone is going to want one
-AOR special response unit already exists and has some extra armor and a machine gun

Yarl

Nov 12, 2023
+Support

Pros: +Will add more incentive to join RMP/AOR\
+Adds better equipment.

Cons: -500 Combat score seems too easy, would have to increase cost due to power advantage.

Good idea, I feel AOR/RMP get left behind.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

In some terms it can be useful, but indeed increase the score needed for it. It can be a pain in the ass for other infantry, but considering a sniper it doesnt make a difference whatsoever, as a sniper does approx 100+ damage every shot, so it is practically 3-4 shots with a sniper, which isnt hard :)

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+Support

In some terms it can be useful, but indeed increase the score needed for it. It can be a pain in the ass for other infantry, but considering a sniper it doesnt make a difference whatsoever, as a sniper does approx 100+ damage every shot, so it is practically 3-4 shots with a sniper, which isnt hard :)
comparing everything with a sniper is so dumb as snipers are really bad to the point the only people using them is HC

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @shaun11103 ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
The content team is working on a job for each regiment similar to the suggestion.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.