Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: Joe Swawss
Your SteamID: 76561199218572353
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/halalmode123/edit/info
Date of ban: Fri Sep 1 17:39:06 2023 |
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Down Bellow \/
Who banned you: (Picture Provided)
Ban length?: 12 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): On the United States Of AMMMERICA!
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more Careful of what I'll be doing.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Sometimes.
Why should you be unbanned: Man, We were just having fun. We weren't bothering anyone (Sorry if I was bothering anyone). The admin doesn't even remember why He banned me. I am sorry for all the wrongdoings. I just want to have fun again. ITS BEEN SOOO LONG since I got on this server. I hope all my friends bones will be down in heavy again.
Thanks you so much for the attention!

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can be more serious with RP.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Meet with some friends that were on this server. Hopefully they still play here.

Here's the video. I think I got banned for this.

Attachments

• Ban.PNG
    Ban.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
I wanted to add this:

If you don't know why you charged me for, how did you charge me?

BTW, that video was not provided to the admin.
I just posted it.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
hi @Linus Tech Tips Your ban was already reduced from 26 weeks which was your original ban for stacked ban x of failrp. Of what i banned for the failrp i do not remember the exact reason.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
When I check your warning history, I have to use a scroll bar in order to view it all.

Do you understand, that if you come back, and if you get banned again, you will go straight back to a new 26 week ban?

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
When I check your warning history, I have to use a scroll bar in order to view it all.

Do you understand, that if you come back, and if you get banned again, you will go straight back to a new 26 week ban?
I was 14 at the time. I'm now 16

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022

Well, I'll go back in a 26 week ban, IF I do anything wrong and make mistakes again.
I mean, doesn't hurt to try!?
give me 1 more chance!

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

This is the final chance. If you mess up again, you will serve out the whole 26 week ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.