Appealing My Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: Cant Recall sadly

Your SteamID:76561199218572353

Your steam community link:https://www.civilgamers.com/community/forums/scp-rp-ban-appeals.110/post-thread

Date of ban: Fri Sep 1 17:39:06 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): StackedBans X NITRP Failrp
Screenshot (18).png
Who banned you: Adam \'Rackarian'\ Smith

Ban length?: perm ban

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA i recon

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Simply, I'll follow rules better

Why should you be unbanned: I want to improve myself and experience the fun of this server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will be more carful with what i do

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Cus i want to have fun

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Hey @Linus Tech Tips

I can't recall exactly what i banned you for that caused the nitrp. But you did have multiple bans on record that did cause the stacked bans to reach our limit which if 5 stacked in total thats 7 bans on record. I get you want to play on our servers but if you can't follow our rules then you'll just receive more punishment.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Hey @Linus Tech Tips

I can't recall exactly what i banned you for that caused the nitrp. But you did have multiple bans on record that did cause the stacked bans to reach our limit which if 5 stacked in total thats 7 bans on record. I get you want to play on our servers but if you can't follow our rules then you'll just receive more punishment.
It was a long time ago dude, you cant even remember why I got banned, I promise ill behave well.

I also want to get in contact with you to better tell you why i need to be unbanned.

Discord: aaa8364

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After consideration, i have reduced your ban from Permanent to 26 weeks (18 weeks after time served).​

Status
Not open for further replies.