Application for Moderator Role - Crispy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy Den Anden

Jul 29, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Crispy Den Anden

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days 12 hours

In what country are you located?: Denmark

Time Zone: EU

NATO Name (regiment and rank): RMP MSGT Crispy [218]

NWO Name (regiment and rank): NWO Crispy

Civilian Name: Crispyyyyy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91493249

Discord ID: Crispy Den Anden#5546

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my inaugural application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None. I uphold a clean record and conduct myself responsibly.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I served in the role of HA on the Star Wars RP Icefuse server and contributed to various Danish servers, including Stavox otc.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have significant experience in serious roleplay, stemming from my time spent on the Star Wars RP Icefuse server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can dedicate 4-5 hours daily on working days and between 8-10 hours on my off days.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am driven by my deep-rooted passion for this gaming community and the interactions I share with other players. I have noticed situations where the intervention of a moderator would have made a significant difference, and I am eager to fill this role. My experience in server moderation and the knowledge gained thereof can be leveraged to enhance our server's gaming experience.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

With a comprehensive understanding of serious role-play scenarios and community needs, I am uniquely equipped to contribute significantly. My proficiency in both Danish and English would be beneficial in accommodating a diverse player base.

In addition to my substantial availability that allows me to be present for players at varied hours, my unwavering commitment to ensuring fair play and fostering a positive gaming environment makes me a standout candidate. I strive to enforce the rules while also ensuring that all players feel included and enjoy their time in the game.

My experience, dedication, and a fervor for helping others make me a valuable asset for your server's moderation team. I am ready to handle any situation with impartiality, making fair and just decisions that serve the best interest of our community.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with the team and contribute to enhancing the prosperity and appeal of our server. Thank you for considering my application.

Last edited:

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
- Neutral
- I have never seen you before and have no interactions

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ Detailed application
+ Friendly

+/- VTime could be improved
+/- Very few interactions
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge

- Referenced other servers
- Didn't follow the format

Hello Crispy, although I've seen you around a couple of times in RMP, I'm not sure you are well-known enough in the community. I recommend getting to know other players and waiting before applying as you are still very new to the server.

Best of luck!

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+/- Neutral

Good application
Good RP experience
Few interactions

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+/- Neutral

-Few interactions but only good ones
-Friendly & Active

Really not seen much of you or spoken to you much enough to leave a proper opinion yet.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+/- Neutral
+Good application
+Decently active

-Not very many interactions
-Vtime could be improved

Hello, Crispy! I wish you luck on your application, I do believe you would be an amazing mod but I haven't had any interactions with you to go off of anything for a clear verdict!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Crispy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Although you seem like a decent guy you have not been playing actively for a long enough time as members of the community haven't had the time to develop an opinion on you, My recommendation is to keep doing what your doing for 2 more weeks maintaining good activity and then re apply in 2 weeks.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.