Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140236741
Discord name: ???????#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing CG SCP for almost a month.
In what country are you located?: I'm Located in the United Arab Emirates.
Time zone: GST
Character name(s): Jotaro J. K.
Civilian name: Gyro S. Z.
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do have a mic.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
My First Warning RDM [it was because I was new to the server and I killed a D-CLASS as a Cadet without giving warnings]
My Second Warning RDM [It was because I was an officer and I killed a D-CLASS he was armed and Im pretty sure I saw him shoot >_>]
My Third Warning ARDM [I was an Officer on the catwalk and saw D-CLASS with a CL2 card and I shot at him once without telling him to drop it]
My Fourth Warning Body Blocking [I was A D-CLASS and I promise you I was unaware that I was body blocking but lets be real here I deserve it]
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I think Im suitable for SCP-096 because I know about it and It's Actually my favorite SCP and also I've read the scp wiki about It and I've watched Videos about SCP-096 so pretty much Im Suitable. [ The Shy Guy is da best hehe :D ]
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 will sit on the floor and then it will cover it's face and It will begin to cry.

-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is only allowed to go to his target. [The one who looked at it]

-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Ok so first step you gotta make sure that the personel staff who're going to contain SCP-096 have their Scramblers on. Second Step you must immediately go to grab a bucket and go place the bucket on SCP-096 if the bucket is not placed on SCP-096 there will be a mass destruction personel with no scrambles. Third step wait for the SCP to eliminate whoever saw it's face. Fourth step Once he's Calm and Pacified you can begin containing it. Beam it and then cuff it and take it to it's CC.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @Rengoku,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Reactions: Jotaro J. K.
Status
Not open for further replies.