For how long have you played on CN SCP: 100 hours roughly
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Sean Fletcher, Sean Spencany, "T.A.V.S"
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level 5
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none that are whitelisted
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Ive recieved warnings for slight slip ups i dont think ive been banned before but i could be wrong
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I find the personality of the SCP matches mine alot
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: To be kind and help all people morally
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? ill aid the MTF they are in danger of getting hurt the researchers should be fine since they're running away i wanna help both but if we win the fight everyone will be safe
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? - i wont repel it'll help more people if i dont repel him because if i do he'll get knocked into them and kill the researchers
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?- morally helping the injured is ok but he is an escapee so i wont help him
-

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

Before we can proceed I would like to ask you to post a screenshot of you levels and warnings and to also answer the questions otherwise your application will be deleted within 48 hours.

Thank you for understanding and have a good night/day.
Kind regards,
Meliodas Wrath

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meliodas 'Wrath'

Tavsacg

Apr 24, 2024
Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

Before we can proceed I would like to ask you to post a screenshot of you levels and warnings and to also answer the questions otherwise your application will be deleted within 48 hours.

Thank you for understanding and have a good night/day.
Kind regards,
Meliodas Wrath

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meliodas 'Wrath'
Hi i tried putting in the screenshots but it didnt work i think my monitor might be too big

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
Hi i tried putting in the screenshots but it didnt work i think my monitor might be too big
I understand, try to scale the screenshot and try to make your answers longer if possible :D

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied as you did not provide a screenshot of your levels.

Furthermore,
ill aid the MTF they are in danger of getting hurt
SCP-22415 is not permitted to directly assist combative personnel.

You may reapply in 24 hours.

Kind Regards,
Geronimo​

Status
Not open for further replies.