Discord name: vEGETA#5019

For how long have you played on MRP:
1680387475938.png

Time zone: UTC+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): Vegeta , no regiment - PVT

NWO name (regiment and rank): vEGETA [PL] - IVG WO

Civilian name: Agent XXL Vegeta

Do you have a mic?: Of course I have a working microphone

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: - At the moment, this is my first application that I am making

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have bans, varny, most of these things were a long time ago and a lot has changed, the last varny that is, base camping has been explained, and another or RDM was by the fact that in the war I threw a grenade accidentally at my ally 1680388175727.png-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:I do not have too much experience yet but I know what you can and what can not be done, I can mention here that I am WO but I do not know if it counts
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I really admire the work of SC for what they do and for what they can do, not many people can do as much as they can, I often see SC during war or peacetime when they are thinking about what to do in war or what tactics to take, I am a calm man every day and I also play a lot on MRP on your server which I strive for respect and admiration, I have a lot of good memories of your server and the same very many nice people I met with whom I have contact to this day, I am a person who is very attached to new people and the environment, very often when it is 9 or 10 am I am the highest level on the server and I also command the whole war and orders where who has to go or takes over the reins of war, being SC would open up new paths in my life, often I have nothing to do it I go to your server and I'm glad that I'm here, I'm a history and military fanatic so I like such climates, for a long time I wanted to try to get to SC but I did not know how to gather myself when I found out what and how I decided to write an application right away, and wait with the hope that fate will favor me and I will get to my dream place.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NWO
IVG- WO
SWB- SGT
AOR-PVT

USSR
SHA - MSGT
IG- MSGT
10th - SSGT
ABT-MSGT more up i think
KGB - CPL

NATO
17-MSGT
ISAF-WO more up
JAF-SGT
SAS-SPC
RMP- SSGT

-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths
Composure
diligence
understanding

Weaknesses
I talk a lot
I really need to talk to others
sometimes drinks alcohol

prataj16

May 31, 2021
Nice and flexible pass, I think you are suitable, you do not shout too much or do not challenge, it's nice that you used colors in the application so you can distinguish individual things from each other and coming back I'm on yes and good luck

Reactions: Vegeta

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
-support
From the 2 weeks that I have been on the server, he hasn't shown anything that would fit him to become SC. For us, SWB, he always disturbs us when we need to spawn in helis by asking us for the reason every single time when it isn't to do with him anymore as he left us due to there being no SSGT slots left. From what ive seen, he only wants to go up the ranks as he is always asking for a promotion and that thinking process will take him to no places with SC. If he works on his mentality in IVG while coming up the ranks he could try again with SC.

parker

Sep 24, 2022
+support great at leading ivg so I think he will be a great sc, he has a great attitude towards the server

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

Mature
Active
Kind
Easygoing
Good leader

Hi Vegeta, through my personal and external interactions with you, I am more than happy to offer you my support in your chance at SC leadership. Demonstrating leadership, level-headed attitude and maturity are key points in being SC and you are on a good level towards that. Best of luck!

Regards,

Dmitri

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
I'm sorry to see such things, but as you say 'climbing the career ladder' you could have alluded to justice in SWB that was conducted but not by everyone what also when I left SWB I mentioned it to your superiors, most of the promotions were not correct and delayed very much boasted in one person of which 80% of this matter was explained, and to be honest it is too good also did not perform in SWB greet and have a nice day I wish you
-Support
At the time when you were in SWB you left because you didn't get SSGT, at the time there was 0 slots for SSGT and you were told this every day. I can't say being truthful that you are a good fit for SC,

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023

+Support

Vegeta is a very nice guy, his english may seem not to be the best but you can understand him and thats what counts! He has what it needs to become sc.

Lemon_

Apr 2, 2023

+Support

recently there was a situation with vegeta when it was around 11 am and there were very few people in the war and vegeta was at least the only one who accepted deployment, he eventually took command because he was the highest rank on the server during the war and I liked how he was in charge, you can see that the boy is trying in the morning he builds FOB so that it would be fun later, at least I think so and you can see that the boy has the charisma of command so I'm for Yes and good luck

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
@Vegeta Can you please not reply to all verdict one by one and just make a the replies within one verdict please. Cause you are clogging the application

Voltics

Sep 24, 2022
-Support
Sorry to -, it's nothing personal, I just think we need SC with strong leading experience especially right now. In my opinion, work your way up and practise leadership and I think you would be ready.
Best of luck still.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Like mecca said i agree and i would like to add that :
-Support
i am sorry man i have a lot of interactions with you but i don't think you're fit to be SC yet.
especially when you didn't comeback long time ago and get warned i know its only one but still.
however you've been active good leaderships but yeah i think all of the above is essential for anybody to become SC.

Theo

Jan 19, 2023
+Support
-He can lead but with time he will perfect it
-He is serious and takes note on everybody
-And he likes vodka

• Love

Kayne

Apr 3, 2023
+ Support, nice commands, very recently is active what is appreciated at such an early hour, I do not have a negative opinion about him, I just think he will be a good SC and good luck vegeta

• Love

Vegeta

Apr 24, 2022
2 of the people replying in this thread had their accounts made minutes before giving a +support. Seems like possible advertising and it’s weird.
wait, you can check who it or his ip or something else to check who it is, because I do not want to have someone to do such things ?
but thanks for the fact that you wrote it because I saw it only now so thanks again and report it to the administrator

Shibby

Aug 18, 2022
-Support

At this moment in time, I think you lack the experience required for SC. Also, as people have previously stated, it seems you are in a bit of a hurry to climb the ranks and I think that to be part of SC, you would need to be patient and realise that time often helps for experience. I think that with a bit more time and evidence that you care about more than a rank, it will give you the qualities needed for SC.

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
-support

From what i have heard and seen from you I really don't think you are fit for SC at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.