Not open for further replies.

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:208260925
Discord name: LuckyRichterian#6487
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Like 9 months, over 38 days in playtime
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): Archie Richter (Civ) Archie (CI) Archie Bambozzini (Foundation)
Civilian name: Archie Richter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Beta, E-11 SPC, IA Ambassador, Medical Consultant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've received around 5 warnings, many from when I was new to the server, All expired.
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine? In my time as a Medical Consultant I've felt the medical department is often lacking the RP experience they were intended to have, If I was to be accepted as Medical Director I would enrich and enhance the RP within the medical department. Another reason I am applying for medical Director is that often there are little to no Senior CL4 members on after restart and many CL 1-3 members often have no-one to ask for help, being in the AEST time zone I would be able to be on site during those times and help those who need it.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: Having experience in nearly all departments as a CL3 member and in IA as an Ambassador I have learnt how each department works and how to help members of those departments with most issues they would have. Having experience as a Consultant for a reasonable about of time and being active nearly every single day has also taught me how to help run a department, being on often when other consultants are not, I have learnt how to deal with large issues by myself and I would like to take this knowledge and teach other consultants about it if I was accepted as Medical Director.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?: To accept or deny Consultants, to give medical license tests and to manage the Medical Department's day to day operations.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: Archie Bambozzini is Italian and one of 4 Bambozzini brothers. He is the son of Don Bambozzini, his other brothers still are back in Italy. Around the age of 21 he moved to Australia for a new life. Later he found work with the foundation and worked his way up to Agent over time then he later transferred to site 56, He has a passion to help others from other sites and would often taken time out of his breaks to help people from other foundations that are stopping by. He is usually quite cheery but can be very serious when he discovers issues he finds to be a problem. Over time working through the ranks of Internal Affairs he gained the job of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After a 2 week break due to the ████████ ██ ██████ ██████████ incident, Archie returned as a casual worker filling any available CL1-CL3 positions that were offered to him, one of these jobs was Combat Medic which Archie found very intriguing and stayed in this job for a while. Upon finding out there were open Consultant positions Archie snapped up the opportunity and is still awaiting a decision from the Medical Department Directors. Once accepted Archie was known for never taking a break and promoting nearly over 20 trainees for their good work to the rank of Doctor. Archie was also known for spending his own money to help research within the medical field and helping Chemists with their tests with Chemicals.

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

Though Archie has made a quick rise through the medical department, his previous expertise with CL4 positions and leadership make him my top candidate for this position. What he lacks in current experience as Medical Consultant, he makes up for with his initiative to learn how to do his job to the fullest potential.

Reactions: Archie Bambozzini
Apr 3, 2023
+Support
As a consultant, you go above and beyond for those of us in your department. You teach people how to do their job well, not just providing the license test. You are always approachable and in touch with medical operations across the site. If your ability to hold and manage the "graveyard" shift on the server is anything to go off of, you would make for a fantastic department director.

Reactions: Archie Bambozzini

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding Director of Medicine Application - [ "Archie" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Medicine.
Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 23/04/2023

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.​

Status
Not open for further replies.