Archsam Resignation appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
  • Name: Archsam
  • Steam ID: 76561198137828616
  • Previous Rank (convert if required): Admin
  • Who demoted you?:No one did, I resigned after i lost intrest in the server after being a staff member for almost 2 years
  • Date of demotion?:2019 Ish But i was Demoted from Admin to Senior Mod 3-4 Months before that
  • What is the case against you?:Resigned
  • Is this true?:Yes it was mostly due to burnout
  • Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:I was demoted 3-4 Months earlier from Admin to Senior Mod but never a full of demotion
  • Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:No i have not recived an warning since my return to the server and have been apart of alot of sits since returning to the server
  • What is your side of the story?: I got burned out and alot of people had quit that i liked which and with even more people leaving i felt i was having less and less fun on the server at the time
  • Why should you return / what will you change?: Well the server is well an alive again with people i know from before breathing new life into it. I stuck around a long time last time and it will probably be so again as long as the server will be managed well. I also want to help out people and stop people from ruining others day
  • One thing i want to mention is that i have been unable to connect to the Teamspeak which is why i haven't been online there as of yet
  • UPDATE: Fixed the TS problem

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Interacted with you on DarkRP, looks like a good fella, good luck

Based pokemon PFP

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+Support
+Knows the rules
+Mature
+Was a great staff previously.
+Active In-Game

Note: Since you weren't demoted, this application should be moved to the resignation appeals.

Archsam

Aug 17, 2023
+Support
+Knows the rules
+Mature
+Was a great staff previously.
+Active In-Game

Note: Since you weren't demoted, this application should be moved to the resignation appeals.
My bad i was just told by someone to make a demotion appeal to get back as a staff member and did not see the resignation appeal section

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Archsam,

I will be giving you a neutral leaning towards +support for the reasons;

+ I have seen you in-game
+ You are a friendly person
+ You have previous staff experience

- Application could use some effort.

What i would like to point out is the current staff system from handbook to the rules to logs to punishment guidelines have changed from the last time you were staff. I do recommend making a moderator application instead.

Best of luck to you.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
+Support baby

+Solid past experience and was staff with him together
+Solid guy
+Has already shown good activity

COME BACK HERE BOY

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game
+Active on ts3
+From what I remember you were a good staff member

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Archsam ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Congratulations on having your appeal accepted, please contact a Senior Admin+ on discord for the next steps.

You have been accepted back as a Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.