"Ares" medical consultant App. [SCP-UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aress

Sep 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127421636
Discord name: Aress#6716
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8 months.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Taylan "Ares" Spears [ACM-5]
Civilian name: Ares
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): (SCP-RP UK)
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 PVT (Held), CI-Delcom (Held).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Kicks (None) | Bans (None) | Warning (1 for Toxicity A, Oct 27-2022)
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant? The reason i'm applying for Medical Consultant, is the help the medical lead with what ever they need and want to do. I want to get into deep RP like take test's about people's experiences within the Foundation. But i want to do is make Medical a fun place for all.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I have been on the server for a bit and seen Medical lead leave and join, So i want to see why Medical lead come and go. If its beacue there is no RP i would like to start trying to get people in Medical to do more RP and have a fun time doing so.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: Develop new approaches for managing and treating anomalous medical conditions
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: To train new Trainee and Combat medic's to overlook on what they are doing, They also Like to do some documents about medicines and cure's, They also help anyone that is stuck with an medical situation.
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A young adult named "Ares" Lived in Canada, but when he was 7 he had a bad childhood experience when a traumatizing event with SCP-2852 at funeral, When His Dad walked up to the coffin to drop a hand full of dirt while he was droping the dirt he was doing a incomprehensible speech that lead to SCP-2852 to manifest to produce a knife and drained my dads throat then "Ares" Seen people slicing there throat, He stated to run away for the massacre that was taking place. Once he got to safey he started to think on what he seen and why did i not help any of them, Then started to wonder what was that. Then a Van pulled up with a group of MTF Y-36 that had a logo of the Foundation, after 3 months with his mum he went on the computer try found out what that logo is it pop up with nothing then he wonderd around the town asking people on what the logo is and one person said he follwed them back to there base so he went to the base and seen a flyer on the wall and it said "Need Medical personnel" so he went back to town and started to learn about medicine. witch that led him to become a doctor for the SCP Foundation at the young age of 20, he was portrayed as a resilient and determined individual with a strong sense of purpose and a desire to help others.

As a doctor for the SCP Foundation, "Ares" was an expert in diagnosing and treating anomalous medical conditions, as well as developing new medical technologies or treatments using SCP-related materials.
Despite his young age, "Ares" was respected and admired by their peers for their achievements and contributions to the Foundation. He was a mentor to other young doctors within the Foundation, inspiring them to pursue their passion for medicine and make a difference in the world.

But "Ares" was involved in various medical-related SCP containment procedures, utilizing their expertise and creativity to develop new approaches for managing and treating anomalous medical conditions.

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
6n2rAtL.png
Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

@Aress After discussion, your app has been Denied due to the quality of some of your answers to the questions, if you would like to know more feel free to message me. please resubmit an application in 2 weeks

Regards,
"Prophet" Carmine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.