For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since Sep 24, 2022
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Taylan "Ares" Spears
Civilian name: Ares
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-8cb250938f12f014347ac4c4ae972f64.png
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held - CI Delcom, Medical Consultant. | Holding - SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i got 2, One for Toxicity [A] and the date is | Thu /Oct/ 2022. And the other is Meta Gaming [A] and the date is Mon/May/2023
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I been playing Civil Network for some time now and i understand the rules when it comes to roleplay and in certain situations, Everytime i hop on a SCP that i have not played for in a while i always look up the Rules on the SCP and read them.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: They are passive and helps anyone with good morality as much as they can.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I would goto the researchers that are running away from the conflict and ask them if they want to go in my dimension and if they say yes i will put them in. The reson for me picking the researchers is that they are not in the conflict and they are running away from it.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? You should not repel 076 because if you would repel 076 it might see the researcher that he has not seen.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I would not help him as he is commiting an immoral act and report him to the nearest guard.
-

Last edited:

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.