Your SteamID:
STEAM_1:1:44705911
Your steam community link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Artivus/
Date of blacklist:

08/11/2022

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
Pretty sure it was for messing up with documents

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
None

Please list any alt accounts:
Just a new discord, but doubt that's what you mean

Who blacklisted you? (if known):
I think Cloak

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
After leaving a server, don't ruin your image and don't delete documents

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?
I think so, unsure of what they are as this was almost 2 years ago

Why should you be unblacklisted:
The ban is from almost 2 years ago, and after I left multiple lies were made up about me, such as being a paedophile to which one of the main ones accusing me of such got banned for it themselves. I also had lies put in the discord about me, such as someone who won't be named saying he knew an RMP who lived at my barracks who he allegedly told that I'm a nonce, which is funny when I did not live at my barracks for the past year, RMP is over a 3 hour drive from us, and nothing has ever come of that, proof that he just lied. Because of the multiple lies being made up about me, I had no desire to come back and even bother fighting the allegations from people who at the time were senior members of the server.
Since then I have been asked around 50 times (without exaggerating) to come back to the server, which has peaked my interest to come back and show myself back in a better light than before. I would also state that the allegations they made against me were disgusting and false and which I have proof to back it completely. I like to hugely and whole-heartedly apologize for the impact of me deleting documents and prior behaviour caused. I am also now married with a house of my own, and I recently have taken to follow religion a lot closer. With that in mind, I wish to right any wrongs and prove that I can come back not just as the good person people once knew me as, but a better one too. I know I have improved as a person, as a player and most importantly as a teammate, I wish to enjoy the server while also helping to improve it, I will control my emotions as I have been for the past year, and I will show the true, better and improved me. As someone that led NATO as General Of The Army, I wish to show that I kept all the best qualities I had, while improved / removed the negative ones.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Since being asked to come back and deciding to, I have studied the rules in all it's forums and chose that I can easily follow these without issues.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I wish to play with old friends, and put myself back into a favourable light while still playing my favourite gamemode on GMOD

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Fielding,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the nature your blacklist (griefing regimentals documents) and the fact that you've tried to evade the blacklist, we believe that your return to the community would not be beneficial for us. We recommend that you wait a few more months, without trying to cause any issues or attempt to evade, if you want a chance to have this appealed.

You may re-appeal in 3 months (19/04/2024).​

Status
Not open for further replies.