Status
Not open for further replies.

Fielding

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
Your in-game name: I think it was Hades/Fielding

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:44705911

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Artivus/

Date of ban: Unknown due to me actually being unbanned off ingame so can't check but still banned VIA discord, but it was 2 yeas ago

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Pretty sure it was for messing up with documents

Who banned you: Cloak I think

Ban length?: Perma

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: After leaving a server, don't delete documents

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I think so, unsure of what they are as this was 2 years ago

Why should you be unbanned:
The ban is from almost 2 years ago, and after I left multiple lies were made up about me, such as being a nonce(from Doofy, who then got banned for being a nonce). I also had lies put in the discord about me, such as Connor saying he knew an RMP who lived at my barracks who he allegdly told that I'm a nonce, which is funny when I did not live at my barracks for the past year, RMP is over a 3 hour drive from us, and nothing has ever come of that, proof that he just lied. Because of the multiple lies being made up about me, I had no desire to come back and even bother fighting the allegations from people who at the time were senior members of the server.
Since then I have been asked around 50 times (without exaggerating) to come back to the server, which has peaked my interest to come back and show myself back in a better light than before. I would also state that I have no intentions of following in Doofy's footsteps of becoming a paedophile. I like to hugely and whole-heartedly apologize for the impact my deleting documents and prior behaviour caused. I am also now married with a house of my own, and I recently have taken to follow religion a lot closer. With that in mind, I wish to right any wrongs and prove that I can come back not just as the good person people once knew me as, but a better one too

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Since being asked to come back and deciding to, I have studied the rules in all it's forums and chose that I can easily follow these without issues.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to play with old friends, and put myself back into a favourable light while still playing my favourite gamemode on GMOD

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Good evening @Fielding

After looking into your case we see that you are currently blacklisted from the community. So if you would want to appeal the blacklist you will have to make an Blacklist Amnesty appeal within the Blacklist Amnesty section on the CN Forums.
Make sure you follow this format for the appeal.
The date of the blacklist: 08/11/2022

Regards
Michiel​

Status
Not open for further replies.