For how long have you played on CG MRP:Dunno like 200 hours
In what country are you located?:England
Time zone:GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank):AS3MAN
USSR name (regiment and rank):Lance AS3STRONG
Civilian name:Anne Frank
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:102156206
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Got some warnings can't even lie but if !warnings worked I could probably tell you what they were
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: It'll be cool to do something during peacetime whether that is solving arguments or helping out around the server whenever I can. I normally AFK during peacetime and watch family guy or big bang theory I like drama and I would be open to flying around telling people what not to do and what to do, also just helping people get unstuck restocking stuff and being cool
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I like men not many people like men I do, so I will help my fellow men solve their disagreements making the server not toxik but a Godly haven where love thrives.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

-Active IG & TS

- Unsure on maturity or rule knowledge
-Application looking a little thin could use some more detail

Also you can see your warnings using "/Warnings" not "!Warnings"

AS3MAN

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Neutral

-Active IG & TS

- Unsure on maturity or rule knowledge
-Application looking a little thin could use some more detail

Also you can see your warnings using "/Warnings" not "!Warnings"
I'll take it.
The warning things just show up blank so guess I have no warnings or it glitched.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi As3man, I will unfortunately have to go with -support on your application

I've never had any problems with you, and I do see that you are somewhat active.

I am just concerned about this
I normally AFK during peacetime and watch family guy or big bang theory I like drama and I would be open to flying around telling people what not to do and what to do

You say that you normally AFK during peacetime, and that you want to have something to do during peacetime. I myself, find that as a red flag, you shouldn't join staff because "you want something to do". Staff also don't "tell people what not do to and what to do" its more like making sure everyone has a good time following the rules, guiding them instead of telling them.

I like men not many people like men I do, so I will help my fellow men solve their disagreements making the server not toxik but a Godly haven where love thrives.
This is just confusing.

You also just posted on a blacklist appeal "ongod", I've also seen you behaving on the forums like a staff member shouldn't.

I hope I've given sufficient evidence to why I have gone with my -support.

Best of luck.

AS3MAN

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Hi As3man, I will unfortunately have to go with -support on your application

I've never had any problems with you, and I do see that you are somewhat active.

I am just concerned about this

You say that you normally AFK during peacetime, and that you want to have something to do during peacetime. I myself, find that as a red flag, you shouldn't join staff because "you want something to do". Staff also don't "tell people what not do to and what to do" its more like making sure everyone has a good time following the rules, guiding them instead of telling them.

This is just confusing.

You also just posted on a blacklist appeal "ongod", I've also seen you behaving on the forums like a staff member shouldn't.

I hope I've given sufficient evidence to why I have gone with my -support.

Best of luck.
True dat.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
-Support

- Troll replies on Forums, On ban appeals especially
- Immature
- Quite toxic and mingy IG

Overall I don’t see you fit for staff.
Goodluck

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @AS3MAN

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You have 11 warnings. Last warning being the 3rd January 2022. To view your warnings, utilise /warnings.
This application seems to be a 'Troll' Application and you clearly haven't taken this seriously.
If this is a legitimate application, from the looks of this application and in regards to your in-game actions and behaviour I don't believe you're fit for staff within MRP.

You may re-apply in 5 weeks.

Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.