Discord name: bright_ash

For how long have you played on MRP: Since 30/05/2024

In what country are you located?:England

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank):Bright Ash RMP 1LT

USSR name (regiment and rank):Dark Ash Infantry PVT

Civilian name: N/A

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: its the first one

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:One warning for Fear RP

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:Yes

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:As a dedicated player with experience as a 1LT within RMP, I believe my leadership skills, ability to command a regiment effectively, and handle complaints professionally make me a strong candidate for High Command. I am committed to ensuring a positive and engaging experience for all players, fostering a fair and respectful environment within the community. My experience in roles of responsibility has equipped me with the necessary skills to lead and contribute effectively to the server's success.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
First Lieutenant
PVT
N/A

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
Strong leadership skills developed through commanding roles within RMP.
Dedication to fairness, integrity, and professionalism in all interactions.
Ability to effectively resolve conflicts and address player concerns.
Committed to fostering a positive and inclusive environment for all players.
Willingness to do anything to accomplish an order.

Weaknesses:
Sometimes overly critical of my own performance.
Occasional tendency to take on too many tasks at once.
Working on improving my time management skills to enhance efficiency.
Striving to further develop my strategic planning abilities in high-pressure situations.
To Literal and Takes things at Face Value.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bright Ash, is a dedicated and ambitious officer within the RMP, known for their strategic brilliance and unwavering commitment to the regiment. Bright Ash rose through the ranks swiftly, earning respect for their leadership skills and ability to inspire those around them. With a mysterious past shrouded in secrecy, Bright Ash is a figure of intrigue within the military community.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
Responsibilities of High Command in RP:

Setting the overall direction and goals for the Brigade or Faction.

Leading and organizing RP events, missions, and training sessions.

Ensuring fair play and adherence to RP rules and guidelines.

Handling disputes, complaints, and disciplinary actions within NATO.

Developing and implementing strategies to enhance RP immersion and engagement.

Mentoring and guiding lower-ranking members to improve their RP experience.

Collaborating with other factions or groups for joint RP activities.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

Members of High Command offer suggestions and innovative ideas to enhance NATO's functioning and overall performance.

High Command is responsible for maintaining and updating essential documents, guidelines, and resources for the smooth operation of NATO and the community.

High Command ensures that NATO's information, processes, and procedures are current and relevant to the community's needs.

Sly

MilitaryRP Staff
Mar 18, 2021
Ireland
www.military.ie
-Support

I've noticed a couple times that you've gotten a bit carried away as RMP. With the many complaints lodged against you in RMP whether right or wrong it does show that people are upset with what happened and believed it was right to file a complaint which would mean there'd be people who already dislike you from your time in RMP. Your weaknesses seem to sort of be gloating yourself a bit, like if someone said their weakness was a 'perfectionist', its a weakness but your still trying to show off. And in your positives I haven't seen you "resolve a conflict" and your keenness to arrest people at very late times at night doesn't seem to be "fostering a positive environment". I don't believe you are what High Command needs at the moment.

Reactions: Kvalax

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @bright_ash ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We regret to inform you that we are in disagreement that you are eligible to hold the position.
I do not believe you are ready for the position. I will talk with you more in TS if you wish to hear more.

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.