Time zone: GMT+

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PSC [Lisbon]

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS MAJ 'Aspen'

Civilian name: Akuna I believe

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1705422114049.png
Few of them i can't really recall now but most recent ones we're from misunderstanding.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes I have, Once i first joined CN i became 17th and worked my way up to LT helping other, taking leadership and doing a lot of Trainings. Later On i moved to SAS which i worked my way up aswell to CPT and helped out with the Regiment, took some leadership but did not lead NATO in wars i admit but i did lead SAS into a few wins, last year i joined STS and worked my way up aswell to now being Major of STS along side with zeus we have had our ups and down in STS and we brought it back with the help of everyone in STS which i like because i like Team work, I have lead quite a few wars for NWO and lead wars for STS.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
As tho lately I haven't really lead any wars for NWO because i've been busy with zeus trying to bring STS back and now its becoming a progress in a good way, I have brought some good ideas to STS which helped STS, I think i am the best candidate for High command because i can lead anytime i can and learn more on how to lead, i can oversee any regiment i would get appointed to and help them because i like to help anyone, I can take care of documents or create any documents. I can come up with decent ideas for NWO to keep up with good efforts and activity and I have the time to be on everyday at least minimum 4-5 hours.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

NWO = MAJOR

NATO = PSC

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
-Quick learner
-Not easily frustrated
-Active
-Friendly
-Mature
-Alright war-leading ability

Weaknesses:
- English is my fourth language
- I'm not that good at flying helis
- I am not the best at leading wars

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Aspen's journey into the world of special forces began when he enlisted in the elite military unit known as the Strategic Task Syndicate. Strategic Task Syndicate were renowned for their versatility, operating seamlessly in a variety of environments and executing missions with surgical precision.
Among the ranks, Aspen quickly distinguished himself as an exceptional soldier with an innate talent for strategy, marksmanship, and hand-to-hand combat.What set Aspen apart, however, was his connection with the natural world. Growing up in the wilderness, he developed an unparalleled understanding of the environment—be it the dense jungles, harsh deserts, or frigid mountain ranges.
This unique skill set earned him the callsign "Aspen," a nod to the resilient and adaptable nature of the tree that thrives in diverse climates.Aspen's reputation as a silent and deadly operative grew with each successful mission.
He moved through the landscape like a ghost, leaving no trace of his passage. His ability to blend seamlessly with nature became the stuff of legends within the special forces community.
One of Aspen's defining moments came during a mission deep in the heart of an unforgiving jungle in poland, where he and his team faced overwhelming odds. Stranded behind enemy lines, Aspen's leadership and survival instincts came to the fore. Guided by his uncanny ability to read the natural cues of the environment, he led his team through treacherous terrain, evading enemy patrols and overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles.The legend of Aspen continued to grow, not just for his combat prowess but also for his unyielding commitment to the well-being of his team.
His stoic demeanor concealed a deep sense of responsibility for the lives under his command, and he earned the respect and loyalty of those who served alongside him.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-Leading wars
-Giving orders
- Using NWO Warfunds to help with the success of WIn through wars
-Ensuring regiments perform properly during war and missions
-Discipline NWO members who step out of line and break the Law
- Coming up with strategies to win campaigns

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

- Helping new NWO with bare experience than us
-Being a role model within the NWO/community
-Representing SC and NWO
-Making sure all regimental documents are updated and helping with any Documents if unfinished or broken
-Ensuring the stability of a regiment's RC structure and the outside looks of it
-Keeping up with Regiment activity and helping out Regiments with inactive players

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
+ support

Leads wars, has good relationships with most regiments.
Active, one of the most active on STS/server in general

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
+Support
Aspen is doing his best at leading STS with zeus, so well deserved

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021

-HUGE MINUS SUPPORT

From what I have seen in your attitude when being with you in-game recently you have not really changed at all, I would like for people to refer and read all of his other applications because they clearly highlight the community's position on Aspen applying for SC in the past. Whilst I do not believe you have changed, I do not see anything wrong with you changing your attitude to leadership in future and applying again later.

You have said that you do "not easily get frustrated", however I know for a fact this is not true and I have seen this first hand many times. To quote on you being "mature", from what I have seen since I joined back to ISAF is quite the opposite, making my wonder whether the rest of strengths you have listed in your application. Your level of maturity was also demonstrated in past applications with your responses to reactions on your applications

To bullet point reasons for the people who do want to go back to my other responses to his other applications:

- Lots of complaints on you from fellow NWO + NATO members
- Lack of respect from most of NWO
- Not the best leader from my experience with you
- Bad interactions as a whole
- Very unfriendly sometimes
- Very very bad to members of other regiments on both sides
- Scared members away from STS + NWO

+ However, I do believe that he is fairly active

Last edited:

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
had some complains about how you
leading is questionable (bad)
abuse of power (in sic)
neutral interactions.
not that friendly

Reactions: nathancheetah

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
Neutral

As of now I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave STS, I would love to see more activity from STS and the CO's before you take on the role as a SC member. You say you have a lot of great ideas for STS, so implement them and show us that you are capable of helping the regiment (of course you already are but even more)!! I would also love to see some more leading from you.

Trickster

Dec 8, 2022
Santander, Spain
-Support
you got denied form sc 3 times in 2 months and from what i have seen nothing has changed from when you first applied. STS is in deep need of COs and you leaving for SC wont do any good for the regiment

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
-Support,
basicly what everyone else has said and on the previous apps.

also the being bad at flying isnt really a relivent weakness and seems more like a filler.
Also you say on your strengths is alright war leading but then on your weaknesses its that your not the best at leading war?

ShockDragon

Oct 29, 2023
+ Huge Support
-
Good Leading war gets us major victory
- Good strategies in war

Good coordination with other regiments (Joint Trainings
-Improved a lot from his faults before.

Only Negative, Should be in IVG

Joe Phatmann

Oct 31, 2022
+/- support

+ he's cool
+ he's my secret gay boyfriend
+ he's cool

- i want him to stay in sts :((

(not an actual -support i love you bae fr fr)

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-support
had some complains about how you
leading is questionable (bad)
abuse of power (in sic)
neutral interactions.
not that friendly
Hello Drako,

1. I have spoken to various people who i will not name unless you want me to, they have all said there is no complaints about me.

2. My leading war ability is for a fact decent but not the best, i have been told that you're inactive so that may be the reason you aren't seeing me Lead well, I lead yesterday's war that lead us NWO to have a comfirmed base raid.

3. Abuse of power (SIC)? First I did not abuse I arrested more people then most of SIC because of people breaking the Laws and again SIC stopped about 2-3 months ago.

4. I would say we have had our good interactions there was days where we laughed together and there was days we didn't even interact with each other.

5. That is understandable but many people in NWO plus in you're Regiment can say otherwise.

Please Do not Reply to this message to keep This app under 2 pages..
Thank you Drako for you're Verdict.
-Support
you got denied form sc 3 times in 2 months and from what i have seen nothing has changed from when you first applied. STS is in deep need of COs and you leaving for SC wont do any good for the regiment
Hello Trickster,

As I see you main NATO and been kicked Once again for Inactivity but the fact that me applying to SC 3 days in Total now doesnt really give any proof of anything bad.
STS in progressing, stuff does not happen overnight, we have a new Captain and soon a new SLT, it is not the CO's that are important right now, it is getting the Regiment back on it's feet which is what is happening I can go into detail if you want so DM on discord and i will give you all the details on how STS is doing.

Thank you Trickster for you're Verdict.

-HUGE MINUS SUPPORT

From what I have seen in your attitude when being with you in-game recently you have not really changed at all, I would like for people to refer and read all of his other applications because they clearly highlight the community's position on Aspen applying for SC in the past. Whilst I do not believe you have changed, I do not see anything wrong with you changing your attitude to leadership in future and applying again later.

You have said that you do "not easily get frustrated", however I know for a fact this is not true and I have seen this first hand many times. To quote on you being "mature", from what I have seen since I joined back to ISAF is quite the opposite, making my wonder whether the rest of strengths you have listed in your application. Your level of maturity was also demonstrated in past applications with your responses to reactions on your applications

To bullet point reasons for the people who do want to go back to my other responses to his other applications:

- Lots of complaints on you from fellow NWO + NATO members
- Lack of respect from most of NWO
- Not the best leader from my experience with you
- Bad interactions as a whole
- Very unfriendly sometimes
- Very very bad to members of other regiments on both sides
- Scared members away from STS + NWO

+ However, I do believe that he is fairly active
Hello Andrey,

I see that you main NATO, it is not really good thing saying to people to go check back on my other applications to see what the -supports say about me, after all it's all just words the Real answers are in Actions not words and A lot of people say other wise.

Yes I get frustrated but not easily, only when there is a intensive war that NWO needs to win and i'm leading it is very obvious that people will get stressed and frustrated but I do not give up on NWO in the middle of War.

In NATO i'm mostly using my NATo charactor for Content Creation so i can help out getting New people into the Server but if you join NWO I would love to see you're verdict change about my Maturity.

The Texts in Read as you can see if copy and pasted from you're last Verdict on me which most of them are untrue and yes i am quite active I do not get tired of helping NWO or STS, i don't get burnt out.

Thank you Andrey for Leaving a Verdict.
-Support,
basicly what everyone else has said and on the previous apps.

also the being bad at flying isnt really a relivent weakness and seems more like a filler.
Also you say on your strengths is alright war leading but then on your weaknesses its that your not the best at leading war?
Hello Michael,

1. As i said people who have left a Verdict have not really seen me recently first hand due to them Maining NATO or being inactive.

2. Yes i said I am not the best at leading wars which i can learn to do better, I am just decent at Leading Wars, as yesterday I got lead the war that got us NWO the Base Raid comfirmation and got us a Major Victory giving us the Lead in the Campaign.

I got told by AOR and other people you are Inactive aswell and got Removed from AOR, maybe that might be the reason you haven't seen me changed.

Thank you Michael for you're Verdict.

• Angry

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @NotTuga ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.