Civilian name:

'Assassins Aim'

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:114567350

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

first application

- Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 failRP warning which was months ago, reason was i killed a combat medic that had a gun when i was playing civilian

- Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

yes

- Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

yes ive been in a few servers before civil gamers.

- How many hours can you be on everyday?:

1-6

- Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I have been in the server for a decent amount of time and i see situations pop up within RP which i have to call a sit for. I want to be able to actively deal with these situations that pop up myself and be able to point new players in the right direction so they can enjoy themselves in the server and not be caught on rules they are unaware of which could lead to them receiving unnecessary warnings or bans which could make their experience less enjoyable. I also want to have more of an out of character impact on the server and have the ability to help with the general health of the server by at first just generally helping with the maintenance side of it and just make sure the RP in the server remains fun for everyone.

- What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have lots of experience with this server and am actively aware on the current rules and how certain situations are dealt with. I also have experience with mentoring people and helping them learn about the server as a whole which i think would be beneficial since it could lead to an active, healthy player base.

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Good RP and Rule knowledge
+Friendly and Mature
+Active
+Great interactions
+Detailed application
+ Chill

--------------------------
Hey,Assassin i will be giving you a +Support because of reasons stated above and because you've shown that you have all the necessary qualities we want in a staff member, And generally i think you're a great person to be around, And i feel like you would be a great addition to the staff team.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
+Support
Extremely active
Dedicated
Fit for the role

Last edited:

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
+Very trusted person within the community
+O-1 Commander
I hope you become Staff Assasin!

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
active
Friendly and Team player
Very Mature

I think you will be a good addition to the staff team. Good luck!!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello AssassinAim, i will be giving you +SUPPORT, due to:

+ One of the most mature person i know on this server
+ Has good knowledge
+ Good activity

Best of luck.

luka

Apr 18, 2022
+supp

Nothing I can add that hasnt already been said above.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Extremely active and friendly.
+ More than capable of becoming a member of the staff team.
+ Always approachable.
+ Mature

Overall I believe you would be a perfect fit for the staff team, I wish you all the best with your application!
Good Luck.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Approachable
+ Understanding and fair
+ Good detail
+ Good interactions

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+ultra mega extreme support
Assassin is the most mature person I know on the server and one of the most chill and approachable people as well. He has great knowledge of the rules and very active. He is also a very fair person and is extremely dedicated to the server and it’s players.

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Active
Extremely professional
Been playing for a while
O-1 COM

I dont see why you wouldnt be staff.

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Neutral

My experiences with you range from bad to wonderful, to start off I've had experiences with you mixing and being toxic during a CI Floor 3 raid, your application is also very bare the reason why you wanna be a moderator is so you can deal with your own sits? To add to that your addition to the team is knowing the rules? this should be a given for all moderators and mentoring people is not something you will really do as staff, not at least for a long time and not often. But on the good side you can be a very pleasant person to be around and you do hold a very senior position.

In any case I wish you luck on your application

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
Neutral

My experiences with you range from bad to wonderful, to start off I've had experiences with you mixing and being toxic during a CI Floor 3 raid, your application is also very bare the reason why you wanna be a moderator is so you can deal with your own sits? To add to that your addition to the team is knowing the rules? this should be a given for all moderators and mentoring people is not something you will really do as staff, not at least for a long time and not often. But on the good side you can be a very pleasant person to be around and you do hold a very senior position.

In any case I wish you luck on your application
Hi

Sorry if you've had a negative experience with me during a CI raid and I believe the situation you are on about is when CI were in our bunks with hostages. This is the only time I have mixed during a CI raid.

The reason why I mixed during that situation was because I had multiple O1 guys who were trying to spawn in and would of simply spawned behind you. I'm not a fast typer and if I talked in LOOC the situation wouldn't of gotten resolved in the time it needed to, RP was also stopped since an admin was also present but I'm not sure when in the situation they were present. My objective was to try and move to RP situation into the electrical center however someone decided to fire and everyone got killed. CI also could of just simply taken hostages who just spawned in our bunks, either in the form of O1 operatives to ethics assistants, I initially thought that is why they went into our bunks which ended up annoying everyone abit however that got quickly cleared up.

It wasn't my intention to come across as toxic but I was caught off guard that there were 3 hostages inside of our spawn and we were caught in a difficult situation that needed to be resolved. I do not believe I was directly talking bad about CI either it was just more of a moment of. "What are you guys doing in our spawn", and that was the main point of it all.

I spoke with the DELCOM leading the raid after and just made sure everything was alright as well and make sure if it happens again we can move the RP into floor 3 electrical. This is to avoid a repeat of CI doing a hostage situation in a spawn.

If it was another situation you are talking about then please let me know, but I believe this is the only time a situation like this has popped up and I was genuinely surprised which may of made me come across as toxic which I apologize for. It was not my intention to come across like that.

Thanks

Last edited:

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
+Support
All reasons are already stated in the comments above.

Hi Assassin, I've seen you in RP multiple times you are mature and very active. Would be great to see you in the team.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.