Denied Assistant Job Cap Increase

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Adding 1/2 more slots to assistant (Depending on feedback presented, however adding one slot OSA/ECA is the suggestion mainly)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
To my knowledge the cap was lowered from 4 to 2 when the Site Command Rework was introduced. Other than this I'm unaware if this has previously been suggested

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

- More people can flag onto their whitelisted jobs
- Their can be more availability for possible RP with the addition of 1/2 extra assistant slots
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Conflicts with previous SC rework
- Fluctuates job demographics on server
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Currently, there is a lack of availability for these two jobs due to them constantly being used / taken by other players. As a whitelisted job I believe that their should be an increase to the slots available so that an increased amount of players can flag onto this job. Both OSA and ECA jobs are very important and I believe that with reworks previously made to decrease the size of SC that it would only make sense that the slots available for ECA/OSA should've stayed at the size they were before. With a large increase in assistant activity I think this would be a good change to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.