Civilian name: Astolfo_
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 Corporal, CI-Beta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I would say I'm suitable since I already have quite the experience in roleplaying as an SCP. I have unlocked all the playable SCPs so I would like to try a different RP as SCP-096. I also play daily and have never recieved any type of punishment as I tend to follow the rules all the time, so activity and following the rules would not be a problem for me.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-096 usually sits in a corner, crying and trying to hide his face and avoid everyone else.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-When 096 is breached he's only allowed to go after anyone who has seen his face, either directly or in a picture. He can only go for D-Block if someone in D-Block has seen his face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-First SCP-096 needs to be allowed to terminate everyone that has seen its face, and destroy any picture or evidence related to his face, after that the MTF units (with scrambler headsets) should find a bucket and put it on SCP-096's head, once he has been pacified he should be restrained and brought back to his containment chamber.

Olegi

Jul 20, 2021
England
+support

you are a good roleplayer
very active
had great experiences when you were an SCP

all in all you are a very good candidate for SCP 096 best of luck - Legi

Status
Not open for further replies.