"Atlas" Final Moment

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Well, hello, everyone, I know this is all so sudden, but I want to say that I will leave this fantastic community forever.

I joined this community around December last year; it has been a fantastic journey with you guys, from getting banned from raiding as a CI-Recruit to becoming a staff member and assisting players around the server. I met many wonderful people who helped me, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for being friends with me. I had a lot of great memories around, like RDM as A-1, causing trouble as SCPs, joining a map change event, etc...

Unfortunately, good things won't last. On August 18th, I received the news that my cousin had committed suicide; I was in shock, and it broke me completely. I tried to act as usual after taking one week's break, but it did not work; it affected my staff work and roleplay jobs. Today, my grandfather passed away due to cancer; for the first time in my life, I broke down like a child cause he was the one who spoiled and loved me the most; I couldn't make it to his place in time to have a final conversation with him.

And now, I can't stop tearing up as I write these words, partly because I know I'm leaving this community and pursuing my grandfather's last wish. I wish you all the best, keep playing and stay awesome. You guys mean a lot to me, and I will surely miss this community as hell.

This is John "Atlas" Kent, signing off. Thank you, and have a good day

• Sad
Reactions: Hoxton and Nirvan

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
NOOOO KENTTTTTTTTTT IM GONNA MISSS UUU :((((
we had good times as Nu-7 CPTS man u was the best CO ??
kent i hope to see u in the future some time xxxxx love from bobby xxxxxx XOXOXO
im gonna miss u kent

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-17 195447.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-17 195447.png
    384.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
I give my condolences. I wish you the best in life and I hope someday you visit us again.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Hi Atlas. I am sorry for your loss and offer my condolences. If you want to just want to talk at any point you know where to find me. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again some day
- "Dor"

Michael Walker

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 13, 2022
"Will meet again don't know were don't know when but I know we'll meet again some sunny day" .
Sad to see you had to get through this lad .

Big bobbington

May 5, 2022
Hello Atlas. Me and you have been in touch for a long time you could say? You were always a happy guy and so kind, hearing this happened to you, just makes me so damn sad. I really wish you a good luck in pursuing your grandfathers last wish. Sorry for your loss.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
I still remember the first time we met and the times we had together, You will be missed my man

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
My condolences to you and your family, Atlas.

You'll truly be missed on the server o7

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
First, sorry for your loss.

Second, i will miss you man and good luck on your next journey.

Deleted member 55

Sorry for your loss.

Best of luck with whatever you plan to do next, if you ever decide to return we'll welcome you back with open arms?

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
I cant express how sorry I feel for you. Although we didnt interact much, the times we did were always fun.

Best of luck to you, remember that there are people out there who will always help you. Sad to see you go. Goodbye o7

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Sorry for your losses Atlas.
Times may feel like the deepest shit that you will go through and this might be the biggest one but trust me, you will get over it and be stronger than ever before.

Stay strong king,
Nathaniel Brown