Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Loki

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: for about 6 months actively by now

In what country are you located?: Israel

Time zone: UTC+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Atlas "Pirate" Lancaster | Nu-7 PVT

Chaos name (include your rank): Harold "Gunner" | former MRU-MT

Civilian name: Pirate Bob

Steam ID: ID:STEAM_0:1:494587824

Discord ID (name#0000):cup_of_coffee100

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for?: UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: this is my first one

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1712479180054.png

RDM for shooting an armed d class through a door

three failrp for talking as 999 and 2295, and accidently body blocking as 073

ARDM for missfiring at a d class

-

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: no

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: around 2-7 hours

-

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

i want to a GM because i really enjoy helping people having fun an designing events and general stuff that wouldnt normally happen.

another reason is that im very creative and can really help to make more events

and hopefully more quality events and just use my more creative

nature of thinking and help the server profit from it

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

here are a couple of reasons my application is better the the other applicants:

i am very creative, a bit more on that, and im good and i really enjoy planning stuff and can

plan stuff in depth while making sure others are still having fun.

another reason is my humoristic nature, making sure that fun and

enjoyment are in interactions im having with people and if

i would be picked for the game master role, the whole server.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

basically, this event is when a CEO of a high tech company was invited to the foundation, to train the tech experts and engineer in the site, i won't be the one playing as the techie, techi shana will do it (if they agree) since they actually RP as techi

this event is for UNGOC
at some day, at around 4PM
a medium sized rock, about 30cm in height appeared in the UN's base, the rock seemed unmovable, and walk left be.
after a while, the rock wasn't there.
it seems that at random times, when no one was looking the rock just moved

no ooc info is needed, the prop could be just raygun glued and moved with a mod/gm's raygun

so in a friday night, pinewood was pretty empty, and a few fellas came up and friend to help the military out with general food drinks and necessities

small ooc stuff
if agreed
this role would be played by Theresa major, someone who actually RP's as a chef and would be a good pick for any chef position and the actual shop could just be prop'ed

Please List an Map change event idea:

after a parawatch was caught inside the base, near 008 room, he was taken and amnesticated, for some reason or some flaw with the class C, he did not forget, and spread the i formation, soon enough, hoards and hoards of people made their way to Site-65 area and protested, to release the SCP's as it is not human to keep them there.
the info breach was too big for the foundation to take care of it, and after getting all personnel out and the important/valuable SCP's, the site entered a self destruction sequence.
after a while, a new site was built, with it a new town, the staff and SCP's allocated them selves in the site again, starting from scratch

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:

a usual day on site was interrupted when a foundation staff dressed as the riddler from batman, started preforming harmless pranks on other foundation staff, targeting CS and the Ethics Committee, O-1 needs to try and get him, after dealing with his pranks

A-1:

this event started when an overseer assigns A-1 a training program to help them work on teamwork and cooperation , and assigned them to find 16 documents around site, after they find all document,they will need to solve a riddle, the riddle was
"come to where do you stay, but not leave,protect without being in there, and is known but unknown" the solution will be floor 3 and in floor 3 a bunch of pizzas will wait for them (baked pizzas not props)

Nu-7:

after a small wildlife presence increase near pinewood a raccoon finds its way into the site and is roaming around causing mess, Nu-7 for some reason was assigned to deal with him.

a bit off OOC, the raccoon can open doors for any clearance and to get him out you need to shoot next to him, he will move the other way, so shoot behind him and he will go forward

E-11:

in this event, a party was thrown in HCZ, for a promotion of a LTCOM to COM of E-11, and fruit salad and apples, pairs, peaches and bananas were served, and through some anomalous thaumology reality bending, the bananas because sentient and self aware.

after a few minutes of the MTF unit not keeping an eye, all the bananas are gone.

soon after a few minutes, a panic buttom was called from a dpt director (if they agree, if they dont then any other CL4 would work)

the panic buttom call said "<!><!>I AM BEING KIDNAPPED BY A SWARM OF BANANAS, CHECK HEA-<!><!>"

the call was cut off.

E-11 was sent with equipment thats able to detect anomalous activities, and was sent to look out for the bananas.

some OOC of this event, whoever plays as the bananas will be aggressive, but unable to do damage, and instead just push him, after pushing him enough times, the character will slip (i saw that there was a time that people could slip and die) and die.

the kidnapped personnel will be either in D block kitchen or in the F2 cafeteria

some limitations

the bananas are not allowed to go to surface, and can only go up to garage, they cannot go to floor 3, since they are bananas they dont know it even exists, they can roam HCZ freely and enter all places.

the bananas are angry and aggressive, some lore, they were forced to see their brothers and sisters be eaten by the ruthless humans and now they can fight back, back to their description, they are aggressive and will attack all foundation personnel, meaning if a CI raid will be going on the bananas wont attack them if not interrupted

CI

this event is revolving SCP-2006 (shapeshifting SCP)

that broke containment from Site-118, for unknown reasons he finds himself near site-65, after walking around with the shape of an Mc&D, he was invited into the CI terror cell to conduct a selling of chemicals, quickly he took on the shape of a CI-G.

not knowing where the Mc&D went, they started looking for him

this event is a pretty small event, the actual shapeshifting could be made with a normal disguise card, making a rather reasy event to set up.

some limitations for whoever plays as SCP-2006:

since the event is mainly in the CI base, until the event is over (probably like an hour or two) no MR events will take to keep 2006 from needing to change back to show why he cant join one.

2006 could not kill, he is not violent, however lore wise he does enjoy imposing fear and horror, so i thought we could allow him to give people a hallucination effect (like 323 or something like the 3d glasses)

UNGOC:

this event is basically a rat infestation (similar to a past event but a bit different)

after a small malfunction in an electrical box, rumors started going on about a rat infestation, eating away cables and causing malfunctions. if not taken care of, the rats could go to other GOI bases (wont but IC they dont know that, because GOC is about keeping stuff calm then it makes sense theyll try to not let it spread out

OOC in this event

this event will basically be a bunch of rats that can destroy electrical devices (disable doors\Kcard scanners\lights\GOC personnel would go, get a pesticide and equip a gas mask, if not equipping a gas mask they will take damage, and they will have to spray rats with it (could use the deconaminetion foam applicator as a pesticide with just a model change for the applicator)

Foundation Staff:

this event is about omni man, the "fictional" character from the show invincible.

after traveling the universe for a while, he came across this planet, our planet, after going all over the place he got near site-65, not knowing about the anomalous creatures, he just walked in, since he is practically unkillable, nothing could stop him.

after understanding the situation, site command and site administration agreed that fighting it and trying to get him out wont work, and tried to make his experience as nice as they can

some ooc of this event, the omni man event is a bit like the homelander event

omniman is semi passive, meaning he wont attack randomly.

since he is unkillable and extremely strong, i think that making it so he could one tap doors (unlike the other SCP's that need multiple taps.

of course he will kill everything he attacks with one tap

some limitations of whoever plays omniman for this event:

OM could not just go around and killing everyone.

OM could go into general D block area, but not into inner d block, only if someone who attacked him is there (sorta like 096, he can just choose if to go after him), he can go into HCZ, but is limited to UHCZ and some areas in LHCZ (like 096 939 etc etc, not 008), he can go into F2/3, F3 only if O5-1 / 2 O5, so either only O5-1 says so or O5-2 and O5-4 or an A-1 LT+.

part of this event is him interacting and meeting people and hopefuly some dpt directors or site command personnel.

Last edited:

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
-support:
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): all those small events have been integrated to fit other GOI and spread over the server, making it a bit more fun for all
no event ideas even done here ^^
map change idea is not a map change event (what is even supposed to happen in it?)
O1 event has almost nothing behind it at all
A1 event is just them raiding CI base which happens without GM intervention
Nu-7 event is the same as the A1 event, only difference being who is raiding them
E11 event is unplanned

GOC rat event seems funny
Events involving people like The Engineer, Adminstrator, or SCP 001 will never happen without a superadmin or something being the one leading it since they are super lore heavy

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-support

Hi Pirate, unfortunately you've left one of the most crucial parts of the application blank seemingly on purpose, this makes it hard for people to judge your event creation skills, in terms of what you have listed it sort of falls short of quality standard, all these events are a bit bland, straight to the point and require some expanding.

Example being The Engineer event, why is he here? What is he doing? Does Foundation know? etc etc Engineer, 001 and administrator are also typically off the books and require lots of clearance and permissions to run, i would recommend reworking these events into something different.

Best of luck

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
-support

Hi Pirate, unfortunately you've left one of the most crucial parts of the application blank seemingly on purpose, this makes it hard for people to judge your event creation skills, in terms of what you have listed it sort of falls short of quality standard, all these events are a bit bland, straight to the point and require some expanding.

Example being The Engineer event, why is he here? What is he doing? Does Foundation know? etc etc Engineer, 001 and administrator are also typically off the books and require lots of clearance and permissions to run, i would recommend reworking these events into something different.

Best of luck
gotcha, thanks for the feed back, i will think of better and more quality events :]

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
All but one or two of the events listed are literally just them doing their job. Its like having a gensec stop d class escape event. Just overall lacks the quality and depth I've seen on other gm applications and seems a bit lazy/unimaginative
I would advise taking some more time to write your application or even editing it to be more extensive. Also missing a section

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
-Support
All but one or two of the events listed are literally just them doing their job. Its like having a gensec stop d class escape event. Just overall lacks the quality and depth I've seen on other gm applications and seems a bit lazy/unimaginative
I would advise taking some more time to write your application or even editing it to be more extensive. Also missing a section
thanks for the feedback, i'm prettyure this app will get denied, so i'll think of better/more detailed events in the next one

Last edited:

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
-Support

Please format it better its almost imposable to read and everything else has been mentioned

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support

The Current Iteration of the Application is very shallow and uninteresting, thus i feel unable to support it.

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
-Support

RIght let me list everything that is wrong with this app:

Formating: Difficult to read, Everything is the same color and size. Go look at how accepted apps did it because formating helps a LOT.

Description: All event are barrely described and if they are it's barrely useful:
New Geek in site:

basically, this event is when a CEO of a high tech company was invited to the foundation, to train the tech experts and engineer in the site, i won't be the one playing as the techie, techi shana will do it (if they agree) since they actually RP as techi
Already the way the sentence is made itself is not good, but also what does the event entail really? Is it just some dude shows up played by someone else? What would you do as the gm in the event then? Nothing?

Where is it:

this event is for UNGOC
at some day, at around 4PM

We don't need this. The time will be set after the event is prepped most of the time. Instead focus explaining the core event itself, why who where that kind of stuff.

Note: I only showed 2 events but this applies to most if not all of them, I just didn't want to say what was bad for all this because it would be too long.

Map change: Terrible map change, barrely interresting, Map changes require us to talk to NL and I can tell you that kind of map change would never happen. Map changes are meant to be important and have good lore to them, they need to matter because we can't do a map change just like that, we need proper buildup to it, if we where to do one it might even be campaign focused so it needs to matter. Not be, site was destroyed, we made new one. This would also mean your new site would new for 1 day and then old site is back because magic.

I am sorry if I sounded too harsh but this app NEEDS to be changed almost entirely: Reformated, betters ideas that are well explained. Invest actual time into the app because right now, you won't get in the gm team. We have been getting a lot of applications and most of them are better then this one in all aspects.

I hope this helps. Have a good day.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-Support

• Every issue I have has already been stated - I would nitpick some finer details, but that would require there to be finer details in the first place.

BigMaxMer

Oct 22, 2023
Germany
-Support
Not detailed
events are all not serious, wouldnt fit in lore or roleplay
altough some would be funny
not very well formated

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Atlas "Pirate" Lancaster

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your gamemaster application.

The app itself is very under done. And not very Detailed And frankly, the app looks like you didn’t put enough effort in to it

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.