avacados 12 hour appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Avacado
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:581297651
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122861031/
Date of ban: 9/28/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you: wade watty
Ban length?: 12 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i wont log off when in a sit/ arrest
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes i have once banned and it got removed warned for minor things
Why should you be unbanned: i had to log off for school the next day and im sorry for logging and ill try not to get in touble on server to stop this from happening
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by being on my best behavior from now on
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cause im a E-11 LT so im dedicated and captain also i want to play the new update as soon as possible i do enjoy the server and i hope to join again

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello @Swompgobblin

You were banned for LTARP (B) due to flagging off right before you going to jail. From what I have been told this is not the first time you have had this happened. ( Not saying this as I do not know if it is true)
I had waited the 10 minutes and you had not flag back up. You did have to say you gotta go, Me and @Stern had told you not to, and you still did it.
I was told to give you a ban.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Denied

Hi @Swompgobblin ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You did not attempt to explain in LOOC or to a staff member that you had to leave due to a legitimate situation. "I gotta go, bye." is not considered legitimate.

Due to the length of your ban, you may not re-appeal in order to get unbanned early. If you wish to have this punishment removed from your record, you may submit another appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.