SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current MTF E-11 SGT and CI-G Past NU-7 SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Warnings i've received a couple minor RDM but recently none 1 Ban it was removed for being a false ban

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I believe it will give me a lot of leadership experience for E-11 and I would be bringing a lot of experience from E-11 as well. I also think Gensec is slowly getting worse and needs to be stopped so I wanna help with that in the best way possible. Make sure d-class are set straight as well as Gensec in a whole. I'm also a dedicated member of the server i know my past i know it was bad but i've made a name for myself in E-11 and im proud of it so i thought to myself this can really change the view of people on the server show them im something else and not a mingy troll
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I'm an E-11 SGT RRT sergeant and I've maintained that position for a long time with no complaints so I know I can do it. I'm prepared for the challenges that I will face. I know what i have to do as a captain and i'm prepared for the amount of Gensec i need to deal with as well as d-class i have it already planned out i'm able to think about strategies and how they will work
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Gensec Captain assist the chief of security with overseeing D-block. They have the final say on what happens with security unless dpt chief is present or a level five over rules it. They make sure Gensec and D-class are out of the way during codes besides code 2 making sure gensec properly maintain D-block at all times and help with code 2 they also assist in governing RRT the most "capable" Gensec branch.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
a Ex E-11 that after a mission gone wrong when E-11 is tasked to deal with a code 5 they where given false information leading to most of the squads deaths after that he wanted to leave E-11. After he was discharged he was given the rank of Gensec captain trying to proof himself capable and change his name within the foundation he is attempting to be the best Gensec captain the foundation has ever seen hopefully making a positive name for himself

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me on discord for further information.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.