Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery Winters

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Original Steam login name:
DLEtna

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
Around 3 Months as an estimate. However, for some unknown reason VTime only counts up to a 1 week in total playtime.

In what country are you located?:
UK

Time zone:
GMT+1 (BST)

Foundation Name:
Avery Winters, Nu-7 Commander.

Chaos name:
Avery “Valkyrie” Winters, CI-Delta

Civilian name:
Avery Summers

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:87998391

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes, this is my first application for GM rank.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I do not have any written warnings as of the submission of this application.​

header.PNG

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

I’ve never held any ranks as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in any other community. However, I have aided players with such ranks in the planning, preparation and running of Events. I am available via Discord/Teamspeak to discuss privately with specific details and specific communities.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I have vast experience with serious roleplay. I would almost say that 2/3rd of my Garry’s mod playtime was dedicated to simply filling out roleplay positions across a variety of servers.

I have significant experience with the SCP lore. As i’ve written custom characters for a particular server and acted them out. Which gives me a vast experience and insight into writing for the SCP universe. I pride myself in being an amatuer writer.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

After having aided in events across two SCP-RP communities. It has been a long term goal to eventually apply for a position for a Gamemaster. This is after personal obligations being cleared up, leaving the entirety of summer for me to have free time to dedicate to a Gamemaster role.

After aiding events hosted by Ryan D Biggs. I wish to take part with other members of the Gamemaster in hopes to contribute my skillset to the Gamemaster Team as a whole.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

PAC3 Expertise - I hold a degree of expertise with PAC3. Being able to create custom models of a higher quality. Examples of my works within PAC3 can be seen in the linked portfolio below. I would like to attempt making the event PAC3s to the scale shown in this clip.

PAC3 Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11iEp_8ySyVIookR-6iC5Fc_kZkAh7v7nqYsm8z3FKac/edit

Wealth of SCP universe lore - As I will demonstrate with answers to the next set of questions. I do hold a wealth of knowledge on various SCP articles across multiple tales, SCP Documentation and multiple GOIs. I actively wish to promote reading of minor articles through events.

header.PNG

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

• A part of the site has caved in resulting in HCZ being blocked off from the rest of the site. Requiring a full scale excavation team to remove the rubble and emplace temporary support beams.

(Dependent on the efforts of the Site, they can completely clear the rubble or a person-shaped hole would exist for a good while)​

• CI needs to complete a Gunrunning/Supply operation to replenish stocks. They would recover buried stockpiles, air drops and possibly even steal a supply truck from the Foundation.

• Weather Reports within Pinewood/Surface suggest a heavy snowstorm which can interfere with the operations of both the CI Bunker/Foundation Site. (This can range from random Power Outages and Front Gates of both locations refusing to open at certain times)

All of these ideas follow a common theme which relates to Logistics. I would like to offer three more ideas which relate to the theme of a GOI.

• The pages of a Sarkic Karcist Journal are plastered all over Pinewood Area. Which detail a ritual that can be performed however the result of said ritual is unknown. All sides are given autonomy on what to do with the pages. Whether they should suppress the information or actually perform the ritual. (A group of players (possibly 10 players) would have to perform the ritual following a precise set of instructions during a scheduled time)

• The Manna Charitable Foundation attempts to gain donations via the use of an anomalous human-sized figurine (similar to a robot) stuffed into a costume.

• A hume field creates a dimensional tear on the surface resulting in an unknown construct that hovers over the Surface area.

Please List an Map change event idea:

xUqiPoJvo94IS-ZaFs3pW1xA8lOiqrDflBjF3xWZM-qJeP2ZaFx5znXREetd1jrXvymYBqZdkswKPRHJkyh3OFULFeL6Dm4WAg1mHLwaDpB2Br04AZNbjjCq7d9UcnmKDNNZcbCusuClrr5bOg

Our map change event takes the Foundation to the sunny Barlavento archipelago to the island of Santa Luzia. The Foundation was able to secure influence over the island. Through falsifying map data and denying any attempts to inhabit the island via declaring it a natural reserve.

Dating all the way back from the 17th Century. This island has been within the Foundation’s grasp for a long time. As well as it being the study of Sarkic practices within a tribal environment. The indigenous population of the island is known to be violent and engage various ritualist practices inline with Sarkic practices.

However, the GOC has discovered the island and is attempting to prepare a Strike Team to clear the island. To deny the GOC any political leverage, it was ordered after centuries of research for the island to be raided and cleared of the population on the island.

Further Lore Reading: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W55fJbpXNdkcV6wwBeU5uouKePMMaJRLZvYQHxQatO8/edit?usp=sharing

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1/A-1/Nu-7/E-11:

All task forces are given a degree of flexibility with what they would like to do on the island.

They can range from…

Protecting research and logistics personnel during their assigned tasks.
Attempting to gain footholds and clear areas of the island.
Attempt to capture members of the Sarkic Tribe for study.

CI -> Sarkic Tribe:

CI are retrofitted to be the Sarkic Tribe inhibiting the island. Given only rudimentary weapons such as Harpoons and Swords. They are charged with attempting to defend the island with limited tools but buffed health pools they have.

(They will be given further opportunities to recieve further buffs. If they engage in various RP interactions as a group. Such as cannibalism rituals, screaming at the enemy and doing dances around fires.)

Foundation Staff:

They are also given a degree of flexibility. They would serve to be a logistical backbone for the raid of the island.

This can range from…

Construction of FOBs to create new spawn points
Research personnel to investigate cleared areas.
Logistics to create other structures for resupply and to allow for greater assets to be deployed on the island. (Such as ammo, adv armoury and even LAVs)​

Last edited:

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Nu-7 Commander, which shows maturity
Has helped me with PAC3 multiple times
Helped with multiple events
Good event ideas /
That require custom addons
Really good rule knowledge and very good activity

As a former GM, I feel like Avery is one if not the best candidate for GM.

Deleted member 1291

+support
Excellent roleplayer, has always helped in events and has a vast knowledge on the SCP universe.
Would be an excellent addition to the GM team without a doubt.​

Deleted member 1285

+ Support
+ Well constructed application, great format and ideas.
+ No warnings / kicks / bans
+ Good luck Avery, you have amazing potential.
=/ I haven't had as many RP experiences with you, but I know you are well mannered
( With the list the mission it doesn't mean for the map event, it means missions including custom made ones like mtf e-11 containing an SCP or such)

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+lots of experience with how SCP Servers are run
+good events

GL Avery with your app. I hope you pass -Dor

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022

+Support

+Active
+Great guy
+Total Chad Ngl
+Has aided massively in Events
+Isn't a dick when playing as CI which is cool

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+Support
+Friendly and mature
+Great Event Ideas
+Very Active
+Great RP

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Avery Winters ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.