Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Name: Axel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:529200588
Previous Rank: Senior Moderator
Date of resignation?: 2 of October 2022
Why did you resign? I was starting to get bored of the server so knew I would not have done my requirements
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No I have not
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes it was about 10 months or so ago
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I would like to join staff again to help the community in a positive way along with me enjoying the playing the game again means I will be able to consistently do my requirements without any issue.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

• Axel is often helpful when on the server
• Can understand when to joke or be serious
• Active

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+ Support

• Active within game
  • Made positive impacts since rejoining the community
  • Good interactions
Hiya, Axel. I’m leaving a + support verdict on your application today because the way you have presented yourself in the past week in our interactions. I have seen you have demonstrated great skills and see that your past staffing judgements have came in handy, and as such I believe you’re ready to become staff again. Best of luck, Axel and have a nice day.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Denied. After speaking with the Senior Admin team we believe that your attitude towards toxicity and how you present yourself on the several platforms is not something that we would want to see from a staff member.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.