Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:793022146
Discord name: MasonJarDoge
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 26 Days in-game time
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Juan "Bacon" Rosa (GOC), Glory "Bacon" Pecan (CI), Bacon Flapjack (Foundation)
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-G, GOC CPL, SCP-096, SCP-22415
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I wish to begin my journey into becoming a Jr clearance 4 as an Ethics Committee Assistant, I always wished to join the Ethics Committee as I've been interesting in giving out permits and such.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The Ethics Committee is on the hunt for unethical tests that have not been approved by the Ethics Committee, the Ethics Committee Assistant is to search for these tests and bring them up to Ethic Committee members
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Entering the foundation as a doctor, noticed an unregular amount of unethical activities occurring within the foundation, wishing no harm against those who did not deserve it they started inquiring on how to join the Ethics Committee, through devotion to the COE they desire nothing more but to join the ranks of the Ethics Committee

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
-support
I see you on a lot but the application is very short
I also recommend you get CL 4 experience like executive researcher or captain before applying.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
-Support
-Get some CL4 experience first
-Low effort in application

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
-support

I have never seen you on the server or interacted with you at all so that's on my end.

But I can tell you don't have any CL4 experience might I suggestive giving Executive Researcher or Security Captain a go. Perhaps even a CL4 in one of the MTF Regiments. Also your application has almost zero effort and gives me the impression you only want this role for possibly the CL4 access instead of for roleplay reasons.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Bacon's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant. For details regarding your denial feel free to contact any Ethics Committee Member. You may reapply after two weeks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.