Accepted Balance High Command Snipers

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Changes high command snipers to have equal spread and recoil when moving and when not moving.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different? no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
balances the weapons
removes and bias

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
none

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Because the serve is trying to have 'equal' guns on both sides while NATOs is clearly better which is unfair to NWO.

SVD^

Barret ^

As you can see from the clips the spread while moving isnt even remotely similar

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ support, didn't bother to watch the clips tbh but if there's a difference it should be fixed asap

Reactions: Aleem Abdul

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

+/- Support:

To be frank, I agree this change should be implemented however to a degree I also feel this is an unintentional mistake. I do not feel, as if this is done out've bias a matter fact is. Before, the guns they were actually a lot more powerful for the New World Order and multiple changes were needed to lower NWO guns DPS as it was way higher, if this was done out of bias or a mistake on who made the changes beforehand is to be contested. However, fact is. All the weapons are a lot more balanced then beforehand. Instead of NATO having higher firerate, lower damage they are now matching exactly the same.

On this note, NHC/SC was more then likely an oversight. Obviously because both regiments are an incredibly small pool of the server, which for the most part are staff it wouldn't negatively effect server health if they were done on another-day, or at least to the same degree of NATO/NWO infantry, or 1st AL-17th as both regiments will have newer players, with more players playing on them in comparison.

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Changes high command snipers to have equal spread and recoil when moving and when not moving.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different? no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
balances the weapons
removes and bias

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
none

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Because the serve is trying to have 'equal' guns on both sides while NATOs is clearly better which is unfair to NWO.

SVD^

Barret ^

As you can see from the clips the spread while moving isnt even remotely similar
+/- Support, this would be good, but seeing how one of the snipers is the Barret, I think it's same one as ISAF? And I'd assume it would affect that regiment too? Not sure if IVG side would have same problem or not

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+/- Support, this would be good, but seeing how one of the snipers is the Barret, I think it's same one as ISAF? And I'd assume it would affect that regiment too? Not sure if IVG side would have same problem or not
you have a different barret to the high command one dw

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Suggestion Accepted

Hi Aleem, Your suggestion has been accepted. We will take a look into Sniper balance between the teams. Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.