ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward/bravestone

Oct 3, 2022

Your in-game name:JOHN.C
Your SteamID:76561199384433026
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199384433026/
Date of ban:03/10/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect)rdm
Who banned you: Ban length?: What server were you banned on?: Lily,1 day,scp rp
(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:dont shoot players unless they have a gun
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Why should you be unbanned:yes i was warned i was told by a comander to do it
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Why do you want to rejoin this server?:listen to what people say and dont disobey the rules so i can help out and to level up from cadet

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
Hello @JHON.C

You were banned for LTAP and RDM, not just RDM. Two sits were made against you, one was claimed by me and the other one was claimed by another staff member. The one I claimed was attempted RDM. When I brought you to a sit and asked you why, you told me you were told to and that you were trying to shoot someone else. The other player who made the other sit was then brought to mine and claimed that you killed him for no reason. I was then shown a clip of you killing him for no reason. You disconnected from the server, of which after waiting you were banned for LTAP and RDM.

Have a good day/night!​

Last edited:

Edward/bravestone

Oct 3, 2022
i just want to play i will follow any rules and i wont do stupid things like that again please give me one more chance i wont let people down

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello JHON.C,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I have decided to partially lower the sentence due to you having an understanding reason why you have left during the sit. Therefore your LTAP ban has been removed. On the other side, the RDM warning was valid and will stay. Please next time be careful who you trust since you cannot trust anyone when it comes to random killing unless you have a reason you shall not kill anyone.

Regards,
Simon​

Status
Not open for further replies.