ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward/bravestone

Oct 3, 2022
Your in-game name: Philip.j
Your SteamID:76561199384433026
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199384433026/
Date of ban:04/10/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect)mrdm
Who banned you: Ban length?: What server were you banned on?: jason,2 weeks,scp rp
(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:dont kill random players for fun
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Why should you be unbanned:yes i was warned my younger brother was told by a dclass so he did
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Why do you want to rejoin this server?:dont let my younger brother play again dont listen to dclasses or anyone else unless its a command

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Hello @JHON.C . My recountal of the story is as follows:
You were reported for MRDM and after checking your logs, I found you killed 8-9 D-Class. When asked about this, you recounted that you 'did it for fun'. I then issued you a ban for MRDM.
Whether this was your or your brother's doing, your account was used to break this rule and thus your account was punished.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Good Morning @JHON.C

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

When you join the server you are expected to abide by the server ruleset, furthermore access to whomever uses your account is the sole responsibility of yourself and the actions that they have taken.

As such the ban will not be lifted, I advise you keep your account locked down and ensure if anyone is on the server using your account, that they know and follow the server rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.