Ban appeal #1 (stolen account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Afton

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2022
Your in-game name: i have no idea it was ''Jay ''GHOST'' Jackson
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:232302008
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198424869745/
Date of ban: sunday 12-11-2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stolen account (ill show ss)1700239005601.png
Who banned you: Wathman
Ban length?: Perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Change everything on my account
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: Because i rp very good and it wasn't me playing that day ):
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am a trustworthy Player that is respected by many
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i had alot of hours on the server and i paid aswell!

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Hello Ghost.

I have banned you for an hour and a half at the time as requested by a friend of yours. He explained to me that someone had gotten into your account and was using it maliciously and asked me to ban the account temporarily since you were at work at the time. I assume an Admin extended your ban as it was a risk to let a compromised account possibly rejoin and cause damage to the server.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @Jay Afton, send me a message on discord (rushi1006) so I can confirm that your account is now secure.

Jay Afton

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2022
Hello Ghost.

I have banned you for an hour and a half at the time as requested by a friend of yours. He explained to me that someone had gotten into your account and was using it maliciously and asked me to ban the account temporarily since you were at work at the time. I assume an Admin extended your ban as it was a risk to let a compromised account possibly rejoin and cause damage to the server.
Yes, i appreciate it! thank you i made sure everything is changed, password, gmail etc.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jay Afton,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Since you confirmed that your account is now secure, it is unbanned so you may join the server again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.