Ban Appeal (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeloFX

Jan 24, 2023
Your in-game name: Axel Conworth

Your SteamID: 76561199105621853

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199105621853/

Date of ban: Sat Jan 28 01:44:02 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion + NITRP

Who banned you: Canoon?

Ban length?: 2 Months

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will watch out for my actions in the future. I've made bad decisions and i wish to say that those were bad days of mine.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? NITRP before then.

Why should you be unbanned: I love this server and the community it brought up, it's fun and entertaining. I've had lots of change ever since i was banned, i became less annoying which is surprising.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've learned from my lesson that i won't Ban Evade or break any other Rule there is.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It's the only server where I've actually had fun and i just came back from my 2 month ban and did this Appeal. Ever since i first joined the server i loved it.

Last edited:

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums

I dont remeber this ban if im going to be honest this will be past to a higher up

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Axel.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

On my end , you were banned for ban evasion after being banned for another ban evasion.

Since I'm now a Super Administrator, a Member of the Network Leadership team will review the matter.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @ZeloFX ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your appeal and the current state of your bans, I do not feel it appropriate to lift your ban at this time as they are due to expire on the 29/07/2023.

I believe it may be pertinent for you to take this time to read over the server rules and understand what we expect from our playerbase before returning.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.