Your in-game name: Shane Hansen
Your SteamID: 76561198163934890
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gabelowery8/
Date of ban: Oct 2 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM
Who banned you: Wade Watty
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Go back and reread the rules as it has been a while
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Never
Why should you be unbanned: this was a first time offense without any warnings and I don't really do much besides walk around and try to help while im on.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: enable my VOD first off but just play like anyone else would without trying to cause trouble.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i love this server there is always something fun to do on yalls servers.

I got banned about a week ago for mass rdm. I haven't played this game in over a year or two so I'm not quite up to date on rules again so I'm sorry for that. But I never did receive a warning or anything just a straight up ban. I do like playing on this server and id like to join back. I never really saw a rule board or anything in the D-Class area so once again thats my bad for not looking into it . If i could get the ban lifted that would be greatly appreciated and it wont happen again as i know its just a 2 week ban right away and I should probably go and read the rules over a few times.

Sorry-Alfie

Last edited:

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hey @AlfieSpartan

Please follow the format

AlfieSpartan

Oct 2, 2022
Hey @AlfieSpartan

Please follow the format

fixed sorry about that

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Heya @AlfieSpartan

I dont really remmber this exact situation, however I do rember you rdmed 5 people I believe ( Unless this is the wrong person) You kept murdering people

I would be fine with that, as long as you dont do this agian, however keep the warning there for future refrences, But I dont have any clips that I can find. But I will be fine with the ban removed

AlfieSpartan

Oct 2, 2022
Heya @AlfieSpartan

I dont really remmber this exact situation, however I do rember you rdmed 5 people I believe ( Unless this is the wrong person) You kept murdering people

I would be fine with that, as long as you dont do this agian, however keep the warning there for future refrences, But I dont have any clips that I can find. But I will be fine with the ban removed
okay thank you.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi sHANE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days.
You're not allowed to be killing Class-Ds without a valid reason, Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should do either. Killing Class-Ds without a valid reason is considered RDM. Make sure you have a valid reason prior killing people.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.