Not open for further replies.

Mar 14, 2024
Your SteamID: 76561199047002223
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 3/14/2024
What is your exact ban reason : "Severe Toxicity"
Who banned you: "Mr. Fern [A-6 SGT]"
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: SCP US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not let my PC unattended
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes i got warned once for rdm on a class D that was on the cat walk, it was during my early days of being a guard i didn't know the rules of the catwalk then.
Why should you be unbanned: Because it wasn't entirely my fault, because i had left my PC unattended to got to the bathroom (Was AFK) and my brother had come in and started messing around with players in game and breaking rules.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:"I had a little talk" to my brother on to stop messing around with my stuff cs if he killed someone i probably would've gotten permabanned
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because its genuinely a fun server to play in i play almost everyday and night, and i have multiple days played on this server. I'm currently an officer tryna get to captain or MTF E11.

Last edited:

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Ban Appeal Denied

Hello @Top ,

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
After reading through this appeal, I understand that you stated your brother got on your computer. Even if that were the case. You are still responsible for the actions taken on your account. Therefore you must serve out the remainder of the three-day ban.

If you have any questions relating to this Ban Appeal, Please free to reach out to me on Discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.