Ban appeal for the 5th time [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: "SLASHER"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613565117

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199187395962/

Date of ban: Wed Sep 28 14:29:46 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Bans [X] -Erl

Who banned you: Erl Carlson

Ban length?: 25 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again?: I don't know anymore everything I try fails I want to be better I want to play on the server but my ADHD and every other issue is preventing me from having fun on the server I'm doing counseling and anger management and I'm taking medicine to help calm me down and I don't even know what to do anymore but I want to try again and I want to play on the server again but nobody believes me or trusts me enough to let me back in

Before this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes a lot but I'm confident I can change and I'm different now

Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry for everything and I swear that I've changed and I'm a better person now and I can be expected and I can act good and I won't break any more rules I need one more chance to try again, please grant me this one last chance to try again and I won't waste it cause I can do better I promise

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll listen extra carefully and I'll even mute my mic and walk away when I think I'm gonna get mad or break character in any way and if I get banned again you guys can ban me for 30 weeks and I won't complain or appeal I'll serve every second I promise

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This server is special to me because I love it so much and it's so fun I've met so many nice people that I enjoy playing with and enjoy so much but it makes it so much more difficult when I can't play with them so please grant me one more chance to change and be better I can be better I want to do better I promise I can do better I swear just please let me try again.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Accepted

Hi Slasher,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You clearly seem remorseful about your actions, So I will be accepting your appeal one last time, I ask that you please take care of yourself and handle your issues in a healthy manner so that you can enjoy the server and avoid further incidents.​

Status
Not open for further replies.