Ban Appeal idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
Your in-game name: Monkey Feces
Your SteamID: 76561198348004845
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348004845/
Date of ban: 27/3/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP?
Who banned you: Sebastian/Louis
Ban length?: I think 3 days but now its 2 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): idk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I think they banned the wrong guy i was literally playing yesterday for a bit then i hopped off no warnings no sits no nothing then i go out today and i come back home to see that i was banned for "NITRP" remaining time 2 days 4 hours when i wasnt even on the server so i think this was a false ban
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I wasnt even on the server when i got banned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: yes
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Cause I got banned for no reason i dont even remember getting banned

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

Response

Hello, @Florida Man

If i am right , because you should be the only person that I banned for NITRP the messages included #Licht as I banned you for him
If you are a person named Muslim ... on the server you were banned for your general behavior and constant failRP / Micspam.
I will contact the one who request to ban you to comment aswell.​

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021

Response

Hello, @Florida Man

If i am right , because you should be the only person that I banned for NITRP the messages included #Licht as I banned you for him
If you are a person named Muslim ... on the server you were banned for your general behavior and constant failRP / Micspam.
I will contact the one who request to ban you to comment aswell.​
I wasn't even on the server and when someone told me to stop i stopped and i changed my name then i logged off what's the problem? even if the whole time i was scp and I didn't even breach so what behavior and failrp

Last edited:

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Good day you were warned to not micspam multiple occasions on different days yet you kept doing it. This lead me to requesting an offline ban for you since you were showed no sign of improving your behavior even when informed verbally and with warns to stop micspamming. I hope to have informed you sufficiently please do not hesitate to respond if you require more info.

Kind regards,
Licht

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
Good day you were warned to not micspam multiple occasions on different days yet you kept doing it. This lead me to requesting an offline ban for you since you were showed no sign of improving your behavior even when informed verbally and with warns to stop micspamming. I hope to have informed you sufficiently please do not hesitate to respond if you require more info.

Kind regards,
Licht
I stopped micspamming then got on scp on a bit then left I didn't even know I was getting banned and how would I "improve my behavior" if right after I went offline

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
I stopped micspamming then got on scp on a bit then left I didn't even know I was getting banned and how would I "improve my behavior" if right after I went offline
You were informed on multiple occasions to not micspam koran bible verses. I told you and i quote "I do not mind your RPing as a muslim on 7722 however you are not allowed to micspam bible verses your allowed to read them out loud using your own voice but not in the music style you were doing" And later i hear from other staff members this is not the first time you were verbally and actually warned for this behavior and you kept continueing it even after being told to stop it very clearly this is what resulted in your ban and i hope you learn from it.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Appeal Denied

Hi @Florida Man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
This is being denied, as the ban is already over. Licht did take the correct form of action for this, as you were mic-spamming and breaking rules. Which constituted a No intent to Role Play ban.

You may not re-appeal this

Thank you,

Red​

Status
Not open for further replies.