BAN APPEAL NEW ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

May 4, 2023
Your in-game name: JOHN HARLOW
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:546736181
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053738090/
Date of ban: wed jun 14 22:57:57 2023.
What is your exact ban reason:

warned/kicked/banned?banned.
Why should you be unbanned: I have friends there and I don’t want to lose them so I want to be unbanned from the server I love the server and the members there to I don’t want to be banned so please unban me please.
MRDM: I was trying to help my friend in the testing line so he told me to kill everyone in the line so I thought it was a good idea so i did it. It won't happen again.
Who banned you
: Gregroy\Pyro\Shmitt\[steamid_0:0:440283029]
Ban length?: 2 week's
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't RDM on a player again I'll follow the rule's and i won't commit MRDM again i promise.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I won't I've been the server for a long time i won't do it again i was just bored and I had nothing to do so this won't happen again .
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love playing the server because it's my home it's fun and i love being a member of the server I miss playing it so that's why i want to rejoin and I have friend's there so I don't want to leave.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

May 4, 2023
Is anyone going to accept my appeal it’s been almost two days I’m still waiting

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hello @JOHN HARLOW

I had banned you for MRDM for killing 3 or more players inside of the testing line whilst on D-Class, due to you not being a relatively new player I had issued a MRDM warn as they're is no excuse to killing other players without valid reason or intent.

- Pyro

Bruce Wayne

May 4, 2023
Ok so I’m not getting unbanned I want to get unbanned please give me a second chance please I don’t want to be banned i love tho server I have friends here please give me a second chance please I’m begging you please.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Stop bumping your ban appeal. Wait until someone responds to your ban appeal.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hey @JOHN HARLOW

So I noticed that you're missing 2 question of the Ban Appeal format, specifically the following.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Why should you be unbanned:

Please ensure that you're following the format, you have 24 hours to make the appropriate change otherwise this will be denied

Kind Regard,
Nomad

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In relation to what occurred, you did commit the offence of MassRDM, and 2 week is the standard punishment in relation to it. With the information provided, I don't see anything that would change what the standard punishment for that offence is.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.